3.40 star(s) 13 Votes
Dec 21, 2019
Sure seems abandoned to me unfortunately :(. I really liked the game. No one seems to have any information.
4 months ago the dev said on discord that she'd been kicked out of her apartment and was having a rough time in general. But that she kept working on the game and there would be a new update with lots of new stuff. That never came.

Since November there hasn't been a word. The discord is dead and full of bot spam.

Not the first long silence from her, but it certainly feels like the last. I hope she's alive but I doubt the game is.

mirkolupo

Feb 22, 2023
What is the sequence to Sandra pickpocketing the second guy. Please help.

you remind me of a crush / Nice weather
i love your eye / you come here often?
do you find me attattive? / Are you single?
do ou like my... / Love o first sight
Hang out / Invite to spend a night.

each combination ends the guy calling the police and with game over

1678744481000.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Diegoz

Kaxew

Apr 20, 2022
You remind me of a crush
You come here often?
Do you find me attractive
Love at first sight
(i think the last one is hang out but i might be wrong)

(i might actually be wrong on all of them, im just going off of what i can vaguely remember from ages ago lol)

o7

Last edited:
Reactions: mirkolupo

mirkolupo

Feb 22, 2023
You remind me of a crush
You come here often?
Do you find me attractive
Love at first sight
(i think the last one is hang out but i might be wrong)

(i might actually be wrong on all of them, im just going off of what i can vaguely remember from ages ago lol)

o7
LETS GO !! it's ok

Reactions: Kaxew

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EmiliaAndJosephExploitedInnocence-0.10.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Diegoz and taglag

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
what is the point of this game? that's what i kept asking myself as i played it. the plot is at a third grade level, the chars so stupid you wonder how are they even still alive being this dumb? the wife which is so in love with her hubby just cant say no to anything she's told to do. you have no choices in this game. sure it looks at first like you do but in actuality you don't. the game tells you every day what to do and where to go so no challenge there at all. you cant progress time or move forward till you do what you were told to do. so whats the point? then it hit me what the point of this game was. its not about the story or the even the art work, it's just a jerk off tool. one hand on the mouse one hand on your doink. sorry but dumb game.

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
From the very beginning of the game, the main character is constantly followed by a girl, whom she should meet later in the course of the game.

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes