3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
So before I check back in on this game, any one mind to tell me if the dev changed or removed that super bizarre hardturn into schizo-town with the milk farming part? Seemed like a phenomenal game until I saw that weird shit. Don't mean to be rude, just seems to be a lot of blurred lines between fetishes and body horror now days.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
So before I check back in on this game, any one mind to tell me if the dev changed or removed that super bizarre hardturn into schizo-town with the milk farming part? Seemed like a phenomenal game until I saw that weird shit. Don't mean to be rude, just seems to be a lot of blurred lines between fetishes and body horror now days.
phenomenal game....

Dude, get over it...

There was no phenomenal game, it was alright that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: Josedx9

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
This game had some good points and if the Dev would have continued and filled out more of the story we would have a really good game. I can't remember why this game stopped like it did, I would have like to see what will happen to the couple.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
I already have a theory that the author simply gave up on the project when he saw that the majority didn't like the whole kidnapping arc, he probably had more shit similar to that planned.
Aside from that arc, I personally quite liked the concept and especially that she had a bestie that influenced her to steal and prostitute herself.

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes