3.40 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 21, 2022
here's the link lads, happy wankin'

lmk if there's anything missing (no save files sadly, didnt make any in my playthrough and closed the game at the abrupt ending)

Mega
It's okay, maybe I'll upload my saves here (if I will learn how at least, hah, and if someone needs them ofc), anyway I still have them from my last walkthrough.

• Haha
Reactions: Kuros86

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Is this game still being developed or abandoned?

It’s been 5 months since OP has been updated and there seems to be no new posts from Dev on patreon since early October.

So anyone knows what’s going on?
Sure seems abandoned to me unfortunately :(. I really liked the game. No one seems to have any information.

Reactions: Heartbreakiller

Archangel666

May 1, 2020
i went into a bug, after the monday there u breaks into apartments with Sandra for the first time, i can't interact with Joseph, Grandmother and the bed to end the day, these interactions doesn't work anymore

have someone a savefile after that day?

(sorry for my bad english, i hope u could understand what i mean)

have a nice day

(the day count is at 22)

• Hey there
Reactions: Heartbreakiller
Oct 21, 2022
i went into a bug, after the monday there u breaks into apartments with Sandra for the first time, i can't interact with Joseph, Grandmother and the bed to end the day, these interactions doesn't work anymore

have someone a savefile after that day?

(sorry for my bad english, i hope u could understand what i mean)

have a nice day

(the day count is at 22)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Archangel666

dizzy22

Jul 10, 2022
need help getting out of the police station as emilia. went there after finding the abducted girl with sandra and now i can not leave the station. everytime i try to exit it just sends me back insinde ; i cant interact with anyone in there either.

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes