3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Kuros86

Apr 15, 2022
Its an really great game,and i look forward to future updates
But i agree the traveling over time is a bit "boring"+the bar storyline was a bit more interesting,hope we come later back to it
but overall,its kinda good made,wish we had a bit more animation +a bit more action/sound on the sexscenes,and emilia should react a bit more to it,on the last sex scene it was like,she getting nailed,but dont really give an reaction"yeah ik hypnosis" but still :p

looking forward for future updates

Reactions: Priappus

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Hello, I took the first photos, they are no longer allowed into the bar, I can’t find the hospital ...
The hospital is north (up) the road next to the bar. Just walk past the bar, then go up to the top of the screen and you'll get a whole new map. The hospital is to the west (left) on the new street that you find.

toxiclife

Jan 26, 2020
Hello, I took the first photos, they are no longer allowed into the bar, I can’t find the hospital ...
First map after you take the bus contains: PUB + Photoshoot
The second map, if you go to North East direction from the pub, has: Hospital (Far left), Church (middle), Hot Spa (Far right)

EDIT: oops, didn't see that someone else commented

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Really love this game.

La actualización fue muy buena, la escena de la amiga traviesa en la tienda de ropa fue brillante, sutil y muy excitante.

Me gusta todo los caminos que toma la historia, las situaciones son muy calientes.

MI UNICA critica seria que el trabajo del bar es un poco repetitivo y algunos trayectos son muy largos.
While I don't understand the rest of what you said I sure agree with the first sentence.

javifulgor

May 26, 2020
Well, I wanted to express myself in my language to make it clearer, but I see that this is not well seen here...

so I'll just put everything into the translator:

I really love this game.

The update was very good, the scene of the naughty friend in the clothing store was brilliant, subtle and very exciting.

I like all the paths the story takes, the situations are very hot.

MY ONLY criticism would be that the bar work is a bit repetitive and some journeys are very long.

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

mlpdraco

Feb 12, 2019
Just giving a feedback, I liked the theme and the story had plenty potential, but its a HUGE map to be ordered around, you know (go there, do this, dont ask question just follow inputs). And this gets kind boring and annoying specially when you dont know the map, on first time you play, and have to "find" the places... Also the week is...... lets say I liked the bar thing, and I have to play then 4 days without be able to go to it again.. or the model stuff, and then I have to play a whole week not being able to progress there... a little bit of freedom would be nice.

Spike2

May 27, 2021
This game is great!
The comments I will make below are constructive criticism.

A- The story that is told is good and hot. The script so far is very good.

B- The gameplay is very linear.
It would be very interesting to have alternate stories that complement the main story and allow the game to be made a little more "open world" and exploit the maps more. The impression is: do this, now do this, go to sleep, now do this and do this, go to sleep, and now do this, and… well, you get the point. Include extra stories that as Emilia becomes more depraved, the extra stories also become more depraved, it can be interesting, and it would make the tour of the maps more fun, which are big and boring if you can't interact with almost anything what is there.

C- The way Emilia is being perverted is very exciting, but everything feels very rigid, maybe more interaction options, it would be interesting.
Allowing Emilia to decide what things to let do in a more interactive way or allowing us to choose what to do to Emilia, taking the place of the character who abuses her, in turn, would be an interesting option.

D- I don't know how complete the game is: at 20%, 30%, 60% I don't know, but it would be interesting if the story allowed more interactions of perversion and sex. If we are at 20% of the game understanding that it will take time, but if we are more advanced, it is very slow.

E- For the first time in this update we see Emilia being anally penetrated by her psychologist (before there was only one sex scene between Emilia and her boyfriend). The scene and the script are really hot and good, but here I think the choice of images, angles, etc. fails. It is not seen how the psychologist penetrates Emilia vaginally (the penis is not seen entering Emilia in the foreground clearly), nor is it seen when the penis enters Emilia's anus. I think it would be very exciting to see how her vagina and ass are taken in an explicit way, as well as to see Emilia's expression when being taken by her holes.

F- The bus scenes are good, but very monotonous. Maybe getting hot advances, it would be good. Again, if we're 20% into the story, I understand why it's slow, but if we're 30-50% into the total story, overall progress is slow. More ways to abuse her on the bus, touching her from different sides and situations different from how she is touched, would be great.

G- In the menu, it would be great to have an option to see the sexual scenes already unlocked in the game.

H- In the menu to be able to have a gallery of unlocked photos of the photo sessions, it would be great.

I- In several scenes with the doctor, the photographer, the bar, the yoga classes, etc, the dialogue box covers Emilia's nudes. It would be nice if that could be corrected in some way.

J- The images of the video game and the animations are good, even so, I would dare to explore more daring and dynamic angles, both for the nudes, and for the spicy or sexual scenes. Good angles can generate a lot in the viewer!! And I humbly believe that sometimes the scenes lack dynamism (they look very rigid, for example: when Emilia gives oral sex), and others are very good!

K- The scenes in the spa are great! I would like to see more degenerate situations there. In the church too hahahaha

I think that for now, these are the impressions that the game has generated in me and the contributions that I can give, to improve the experience as a user; I really found it very funny and hot. I long to see this game over soon, and I'm dying to pervert Emilia more and more, until I make her a slut thirsty for semen and cocks!

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
This game is great!
The comments I will make below are constructive criticism.

A- The story that is told is good and hot. The script so far is very good.

B- The gameplay is very linear.
It would be very interesting to have alternate stories that complement the main story and allow the game to be made a little more "open world" and exploit the maps more. The impression is: do this, now do this, go to sleep, now do this and do this, go to sleep, and now do this, and… well, you get the point. Include extra stories that as Emilia becomes more depraved, the extra stories also become more depraved, it can be interesting, and it would make the tour of the maps more fun, which are big and boring if you can't interact with almost anything what is there.

C- The way Emilia is being perverted is very exciting, but everything feels very rigid, maybe more interaction options, it would be interesting.
Allowing Emilia to decide what things to let do in a more interactive way or allowing us to choose what to do to Emilia, taking the place of the character who abuses her, in turn, would be an interesting option.

D- I don't know how complete the game is: at 20%, 30%, 60% I don't know, but it would be interesting if the story allowed more interactions of perversion and sex. If we are at 20% of the game understanding that it will take time, but if we are more advanced, it is very slow.

E- For the first time in this update we see Emilia being anally penetrated by her psychologist (before there was only one sex scene between Emilia and her boyfriend). The scene and the script are really hot and good, but here I think the choice of images, angles, etc. fails. It is not seen how the psychologist penetrates Emilia vaginally (the penis is not seen entering Emilia in the foreground clearly), nor is it seen when the penis enters Emilia's anus. I think it would be very exciting to see how her vagina and ass are taken in an explicit way, as well as to see Emilia's expression when being taken by her holes.

F- The bus scenes are good, but very monotonous. Maybe getting hot advances, it would be good. Again, if we're 20% into the story, I understand why it's slow, but if we're 30-50% into the total story, overall progress is slow. More ways to abuse her on the bus, touching her from different sides and situations different from how she is touched, would be great.

G- In the menu, it would be great to have an option to see the sexual scenes already unlocked in the game.

H- In the menu to be able to have a gallery of unlocked photos of the photo sessions, it would be great.

I- In several scenes with the doctor, the photographer, the bar, the yoga classes, etc, the dialogue box covers Emilia's nudes. It would be nice if that could be corrected in some way.

J- The images of the video game and the animations are good, even so, I would dare to explore more daring and dynamic angles, both for the nudes, and for the spicy or sexual scenes. Good angles can generate a lot in the viewer!! And I humbly believe that sometimes the scenes lack dynamism (they look very rigid, for example: when Emilia gives oral sex), and others are very good!

K- The scenes in the spa are great! I would like to see more degenerate situations there. In the church too hahahaha

I think that for now, these are the impressions that the game has generated in me and the contributions that I can give, to improve the experience as a user; I really found it very funny and hot. I long to see this game over soon, and I'm dying to pervert Emilia more and more, until I make her a slut thirsty for semen and cocks!
My only cons is: the sex scenes are swiftly and hastily represented. Dev should spend more effort in designing better sex scenes with more assets. First anal scene was really poor. Despite the good idea of the hypnosis

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Emilia Joseph Exploited innocence [0.10.7] Compressed (Untested)

Win (1.2 GB/ 202 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes