Rithly

Jan 23, 2018
After almost a year I got tired of waiting and went looking for version 1.2.5 myself. I managed to find a kind soul who snagged the final version of the game from Aedirn's patreon before he closed it and was willing to share it. I didn't have much time to compare 1.2.5 against 1.2 and the only thing Aedirn wrote about it was that it was small fixes and a gallery update. I found no obvious changes to the gallery and I'm not going to go through the game looking for fixed bugs, but I can confirm that there are 10 additional images labeled netorase1-10 and that many of the files were last edited in october 2022, when the update was released. I have no idea where those new images show up in the game but they looked like maybe extra stuff for an ending.

Akra-Shibe

Apr 1, 2021
After almost a year I got tired of waiting and went looking for version 1.2.5 myself. I managed to find a kind soul who snagged the final version of the game from Aedirn's patreon before he closed it and was willing to share it. I didn't have much time to compare 1.2.5 against 1.2 and the only thing Aedirn wrote about it was that it was small fixes and a gallery update. I found no obvious changes to the gallery and I'm not going to go through the game looking for fixed bugs, but I can confirm that there are 10 additional images labeled netorase1-10 and that many of the files were last edited in october 2022, when the update was released. I have no idea where those new images show up in the game but they looked like maybe extra stuff for an ending.

Pixeldrain
This image is for the new "Netorase" feature, you just run a new game and choose the Netorase option for unlock this.

it was a new feature which changes the beginning of the game, it was supposed to change the entire game over time but this will never succeed given the abandonment of the project by the creator.

• Sad
Reactions: Capybara Isekai
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes