3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Tried this for the first time and boy does this have few things that are badly designed. First of all instead of having to go and smoke in the backyard to see clues for things, it would be better to just have journal like in many other games. Second just moving between rooms taking time is annoying as fuck, especially if you don't know who is going to be where at what time. Thirdly, please make icons for things you can interact so you don't have to hover over everything with your cursor to find out if it highlights. Also based on writing Bobby has some kind of mental disorder, now i know that Bobby wasn't exactly the most sane person in the original, but sheesh.

On the plus side models of the sisters and mom are quite nice looking. Perhaps i shall check this again after some updates and hopefully few design changes.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Tried this for the first time and boy does this have few things that are badly designed. First of all instead of having to go and smoke in the backyard to see clues for things, it would be better to just have journal like in many other games. Second just moving between rooms taking time is annoying as fuck, especially if you don't know who is going to be where at what time. Thirdly, please make icons for things you can interact so you don't have to hover over everything with your cursor to find out if it highlights. Also based on writing Bobby has some kind of mental disorder, now i know that Bobby wasn't exactly the most sane person in the original, but sheesh.

On the plus side models of the sisters and mom are quite nice looking. Perhaps i shall check this again after some updates and hopefully few design changes.
A primeira sensação é mesmo assim: esquisito... Mas se voltares a jogar, seguindo o guia, vês que é grande jogo (apesar de todos os defeitos).

# As you said, it was your first time. Yeah, first time I've played it it felt weird. I felt a bit lost and annoyed (hints missing as you mention). But when I played it a second time, now following the walkthrough, I simply loved it. It's well written and smart, promising and brings a lot of fun. Really worth it.

I believe he'll work on the hint system (icons, location cues,...) so while we wait for the highly expected update, give it another try, going straight to the point (walkthrough) and with a fresh new set of eyes. Enjoy. It's awesome.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
A primeira sensação é mesmo assim: esquisito... Mas se voltares a jogar, seguindo o guia, vês que é grande jogo (apesar de todos os defeitos).

# As you said, it was your first time. Yeah, first time I've played it it felt weird. I felt a bit lost and annoyed (hints missing as you mention). But when I played it a second time, now following the walkthrough, I simply loved it. It's well written and smart, promising and brings a lot of fun. Really worth it.

I believe he'll work on the hint system (icons, location cues,...) so while we wait for the highly expected update, give it another try, going straight to the point (walkthrough) and with a fresh new set of eyes. Enjoy. It's awesome.
Using walkthrough, while it does make it easier, but doesn't take away the original bad design choice. But it's good that people find enjoyment in it, at least more than i did.

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
it's funny. it's almost like:

*Dev releases updates*
day later:
"dev dead?" "abandoned?" "when update?"
N̴̺͉͐̽̕Ț̸͓̼̒͝͝R̵̡̢̼̈́͛͠ W̵̢̻̙̾͐͝H̴͍̫̠̾̔͛È̴͖͕͍͛͊N̵̡̙͊̔̕ ?̵͖͔͓̿̔̐?̵̠͓͙̈́̽̈́?̴̟̝̟͒͛͠?̸͕͔̟͋͐͘

seronis

May 9, 2022
So 2 months after a massive amount of dialog errors pointed out there is not even a bugfix update ?

How the fuck is anyone giving this anything above 2 stars for its current quality ? Really wish false reviews could be reported and removed

Reactions: Shifty_9

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Desde que comprou o pc novo, só quer...

# Since he bought his new pc all he cares about is playing Dark Souls (this time properly). Just kidding... I'm rooting for a great update but, as most of us, I've no idea what's in his mind right now. Nothing like waiting patiently. Isn't that what we've been doing all this time? We should be pros by now :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Luciano

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I think...wait, I don't think I think. Sorry about that, I thought I was thinking but I was wrong, it was something else. Carry on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: petarqwer
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes