3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Hard to say, there is no recent info. I had high hopes for this. I was expecting for some steady development, even helped out with translations and bug fixing and some ideas for improvements and monetary support. But the steadiness doesn't seem to be there for the moment. Probably just real life trumping game development, happens all the time. SummmerP is a family man with a real job and that has to come first.
Perhaps we can at least hope for some sporadic development and even if we have to wait a little longer we get some updates from time to time. Harder to garner support that way though and without support the motivation goes out the window doesn't it.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Im starting to feel sad if summer give up, but still you didnt give up hope you can really finish this game even though you had trouble with your life.

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
you guys were right... this game is cursed.
I have failed you.

please read it through
Cara, relaxa, resolve os teus problemas... No mais aguardamos; esqueça os trolls do forum; eles não representam os que querem ver o teu trabalho bem feito!!!
Abraços e melhoras...

#
Dude, relax, solve your problems... The rest we wait; forget about forum trolls; they don't represent those who want to see your job well done!!!

Hugs and best wishes...

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I've said it before and I'll say it again. You've got some potential to build a game here that people will support for a while. Some good income which will help you, some relaxed work you can do on your own terms. If the base is good these things escalate quickly. Before you know it you have enough income to work fulltime on a game, be your own boss, get better hardware, hire a few helpers. We've seen it happen many many times on these here forums.
From what I've gathered you've got a decent personality to deal with the feedback, being able to brush off the trolls and keep a cool head plus being active enough (before you disappeared) to interact with the fanbase.

Still, a bit of extra discipline is necessary. I've told you this before. Seeing you release your first version and then not having a follow-up a week later just for bug fixes (and enhancements cause I spent 3 days going through thousands of lines of english to fix the dialogues and help you out and the game that have yet to be in the game) still irks me to this day.

Fingers crossed my man.

Reactions: Paul-123

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Have any of you encountered a bug where the "click feet" to approach girl minigame erroneous goes to the wrong scene? Like youll be in lucys bedroom at start, then it flashes over to mom outside....

Another bug - my comfort scores dont seem to increase in the stats box even though the characters give the on-screen popup notification that they are.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes