3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

KomsBoult

Apr 17, 2022
I've downloaded the v0.2 but apparently when I click START it goes to TEST SCENE MENU
It only allows me to see the scenes up until Ms Anna and when she leaves the room, it goes back to main screen.

There is no actual game or continuation from v0.1? Tried manually loading v0.1 save games but they get broken, nothing is any longer interactable wtf...

Any ideas here?

casper666xxx

Nov 22, 2020
I've downloaded the v0.2 but apparently when I click START it goes to TEST SCENE MENU
It only allows me to see the scenes up until Ms Anna and when she leaves the room, it goes back to main screen.

There is no actual game or continuation from v0.1? Tried manually loading v0.1 save games but they get broken, nothing is any longer interactable wtf...

Any ideas here?
where are you downloading v0.2 from?

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
It will be abandoned like the other at this rate. Focuses on wallpaper instead of the story which we haven't seen much of bth.
I would consider it abandoned and unwatch the thread till you see the game back in the front page with an update. Unfortunately SummmerP went from daily posts to pulling the ol disappearing act I'm afraid. Personally I don't deal in judgements, just facts. I don't know why it happened but this is the reality. This poor game is like a black hole of development :)

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
is the game abandoned or something? man i was really looking forward to this one, the characters were really amusing and jenna was so good..

Jul 30, 2020
last said, summer had a kid on the way, so i bet that is taking a lot of time. summer might come back, who knows when tho.
Almost certainly. I'm a parent. I laugh every time I hear an expectant parent talk about all of the things they'll do once the baby is born. It's such a fucking pipe dream. They'll be lucky if they shower in the first month, let alone get 4 hours of sleep in a row. Forget working out or turning the garage into a studio, they won't have time for a hot meal.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Não sei qual é a razão... Se voltar é bem-vindo, se não valeu o esforço. Siga...

# Don't know his reasons and at the end of the day it doesn't matter. I've always got a good vibe from him so: if he decides to come back he's most welcome if not... well... it was a good ride...

holtlobster

Nov 22, 2019
A good ride? It was one mediocre update. Only one. Would this be the same good vibe that extended to him admitting he was deliberately ripping off people? It's funny how being in all the BBS threads and how people crucify Rainces (and rightfully so) and yet wish to show so much faith in others like Summer when it isn't deserved. Even someone like Ogrey who hasnt released anything yet. The only one atm who has runs on the board is Ziptiefun and yet even already people are quick to villify him. Summer won't come back, he's made that perfectly clear especially if he is still mooching some money from Patreon. Quit being naive

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes