3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I just hope SummmerP is well and if he doesn't want to continue, he just have to tell us. I will be disapointed if that happens but it will be his choice.
Take care.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I understand.
Sure by now you're all fed up w/ the many empty promises that I've made. I've set myself up for judgement, and that's all right. It is what it is.
I've been nothing but words or absence.
But I felt like saying something... though there's nothing really I could say that would make things right. (it wasn't my intention tho... to make things right or excuse myself)

Right now what I need to do is deliver.
I'm well aware.
Bem-vindo de volta caro amigo. Sim, vais ter que mostrar serviço mas terás sempre a porta aberta. É arregaçar as mangas. Zimbora... Fizeste um grande trabalho na v0.1. É verdade que tinha erros, problemas e omissões. Mas também é verdade que trouxeste uma abordagem muito própria que dava muito gozo jogar. Tem imenso potencial, basta seguires em frente (o que passou, passou)

# Welcome back my good friend. Yes you'll have to step up and deliver but rest assured there'll always be a spot for you here. It's time to get to work. V0.1 was quite good in my opinion. We've to admit it had its share of bugs, flaws and missing features. But we must recognize your approach was a quite enjoyable breath of fresh air. There's a lot of potential there, just pick it up where you left off... (whatever happened is water under the bridge)

Last edited:
Reactions: SummmerP

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Bem-vindo de volta caro amigo. Sim, vais ter que mostrar serviço mas terás sempre a porta aberta. É arregaçar as mangas. Zimbora... Fizeste um grande trabalho na v0.1. É verdade que tinha erros, problemas e omissões. Mas também é verdade que trouxeste uma abordagem muito própria que dava muito gozo jogar. Tem imenso potêncial, basta seguires em frente (o que passou, passou)

# Welcome back my good friend. Yes you'll have to step up and deliver but rest assure there'll always be a spot for you here. It's time to get to work. V0.1 was quite good in my opinion. We've to admit it had its share of bugs, flaws and missing features. But we must recognize your approach was a quite enjoyable breath of fresh air. There's a lot of potential there, just pick it up where you left off... (whatever happened is water under the bridge)
Mah dude, potencial does not have a circumflex accent! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
yep
girl is gonna get a ton tho
Se calhar é melhor refaze-lo de novo a partir do jogo mesmo

# "datamine" any files left :ROFLMAO: Top
It's probably better to remake it ( properly ) through reverse engineering...

(side note - less of new characters and a lot more of Julia plz... Same tomboy Vicki? Fuck...)

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Se calhar é melhor refaze-lo de novo a partir do jogo mesmo

# "datamine" any files left :ROFLMAO: Top
It's probably better to remake it ( properly ) through reverse engineering...
I didn't want to bare some bad news as I have only just returned, but truth is... I found shit.
I have only made a tiny back up... got the characters and got the locations, but the scenes?
maybe 10% of all the scenes that I was using... 15% tops...

I won't really be using much of that on the patch to come, it's mostly Jenny and mostly new, but the following?
yeah... reverse engineering it is
but it'll be taxing as fuck and it'll take some time to get things remotely alike
fate has not been very kind to me.

I've sent my old burnt HD to a recovering company, let's hope for the best
only w/ it I'll be able to deliver the following patch in good time

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I didn't want to bare some bad news as I have only just returned, but truth is... I found shit.
I have only made a tiny back up... got the characters and got the locations, but the scenes?

I won't really be using much of that on the patch to come, it's mostly Jenny and mostly new, but the following?
yeah... reverse engineering it is
but it'll be taxing as fuck and it'll take some time to get things remotely alike
fate has not been very kind to me.

I've sent my old burnt HD to a recovering company, let's hope for the best
only w/ it I'll be able to deliver the following patch in good time
Que sirva de lição (cold storage / cloud backup). Quanto ao tempo necessário para um resultado decente, é o que for preciso. Apenas não faças como uns e outros que simplesmente desaparecem (a boca não é só para ti). Basta ir dando noticias ou deixar uma ou outra imagem de vez em quando

# Let's hope you've learned your lesson (cold storage and/or cloud backup). As for all the work ahead of you, whatever it takes (time and effort)... We can wait as long as you keep us posted (just don't ghost on us like you and a few others did not long ago and everything will be fine).

As for your hard drive keep your expectations low and get to work (planning BBS2 proper comeback without it)

(plz bring Julia and Evelyn back and a proper Vicki this time)

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
maybe you could ask the render community to contribute for a "kick-start"? The fan art community for your game is quite vibrant and active, surely many will allow you to use their work in your game if this means you get into the gear quite quickly. I get it, you like any artist will want to use your own material exclusively, but think about outsourcing some scenes /renders, you can get back in the game much faster, and I am sure lot's of people will want to help you after all the sh*t you have been through. and some of the work is indistinguishable at least in my eyes from the original models.

Just a thought.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes