btw.. I've changed/updated the logo
bM1SZz.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBeanToasted

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017

Christmas comes early for those who believe.
My patrons are all good people anyway.
See if its working, I made it public.

Reactions: SavageHenry

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022

Christmas comes early for those who believe.
My patrons are all good people anyway.
See if its working, I made it public.
No disrespect intended here, but adding so many extra people into the game isn't going to cause more work for yourself in regards to renders/story lines? I understand there needs to be more branches to the story and not linear with the same girls.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
No disrespect intended here, but adding so many extra people into the game isn't going to cause more work for yourself in regards to renders/story lines? I understand there needs to be more branches to the story and not linear with the same girls.
the data that I had was technically lost.. and continuing things without it would be quite demanding
I had my old HD sent to a data retrieving company, still waiting for an answer

I figured out meanwhile I could focus on Jenny and adding these extras..
eventually I would have to add some more people into Bobby's small world anyway, right?

the point of these extras is adding extra story arcs tied to Bobby & the girls' relations
they're all tied to the main girls
and for this patch, I'll only introduced them
(a few scenes each)
so you shouldn't really worry about it
Jenn, Lucy, Lisa and Ann are still the solo focus of this story
but being able to explore the world beyond Ann's house is surely gonna leave the game a little more organic

Reactions: SavageHenry

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
the data that I had was technically lost.. and continuing things without it would be quite demanding
I had my old HD sent to a data retrieving company, still waiting for an answer

I figured out meanwhile I could focus on Jenny and adding these extras..
eventually I would have to add some more people into Bobby's small world anyway, right?

the point of these extras is adding extra story arcs tied to Bobby & the girls' relations
they're all tied to the main girls
and for this patch, I'll only introduced them
(a few scenes each)
so you shouldn't really worry about it
Jenn, Lucy, Lisa and Ann are still the solo focus of this story
but being able to explore the world beyond Ann's house is surely gonna leave the game a little more organic
Very true on all aspects, i feel the HDD issue as i've had one gone wrong myself with 4TB of stuff nearly lost. Now i have duplicates of everything on at least 2 HDD at one time, Google drive is a good idea for files as the storage costs are fairly low.
Making use of time wisely whilst waiting on the potential retrieval of the data is a good step, many versions of the game has to be 1 that gets finished (y)
Good to see Ann looks the same on your version, her visuals are top tier, body looks great. The sun bathing in the bikini was is great, i just hope that the relationship between her and the son is sultry. Like the kitchen scene rubbing his foot, teasing without her knowingly she's doing it.
Do you do high res renders, like wallpapers? Some with Ann in suspenders and or tights :love:

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Very true on all aspects, i feel the HDD issue as i've had one gone wrong myself with 4TB of stuff nearly lost. Now i have duplicates of everything on at least 2 HDD at one time, Google drive is a good idea for files as the storage costs are fairly low.
Making use of time wisely whilst waiting on the potential retrieval of the data is a good step, many versions of the game has to be 1 that gets finished (y)
Good to see Ann looks the same on your version, her visuals are top tier, body looks great. The sun bathing in the bikini was is great, i just hope that the relationship between her and the son is sultry. Like the kitchen scene rubbing his foot, teasing without her knowingly she's doing it.
Do you do high res renders, like wallpapers? Some with Ann in suspenders and or tights :love:
I could, yes.
if you dug that small bit of interaction you're sure gonna love what's yet to come

When can we expect update on game. In 3 months maybe ? Congratulations on your return.
thanks
yeah, that sounds about it
3 months top... but it'll probably be less than that

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
I could, yes.
if you dug that small bit of interaction you're sure gonna love what's yet to come

thanks
yeah, that sounds about it
3 months top... but it'll probably be less than that
Would be cool to get some wallpapers, not related to the game story of course would help sooth the wounds of those waiting haha. I'll wait for the future updates, shame about the wait but it is what it is.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Would be cool to get some wallpapers, not related to the game story of course would help sooth the wounds of those waiting haha. I'll wait for the future updates, shame about the wait but it is what it is.
I was kinda doing that, before disappearing for half a year
I made some halloween wallpapers for mobile phones last year
it's long gone now

I might get back to it, eventually
but let's get this ship sailing again first

View attachment 2526487 my render of bobbie and MsAnna at the bank. Bobbie creating MsAnna a bigger bank account.
"Bobbie" is looking shred though.. damn
:LOL:

who would've thought..

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
I was kinda doing that, before disappearing for half a year
I made some halloween wallpapers for mobile phones last year
it's long gone now

I might get back to it, eventually
but let's get this ship sailing again first

"Bobbie" is looking shred though.. damn
:LOL:

who would've thought..
It's a real shame as you say get the wheels turning.
Pretty much 90% (i guess) renders Devs or fan do say for example Lara or their game renders are Portrait never landscape. Don't fill my monitor up :p

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022

and also:
:HideThePain:
$750 for the data retrieval, fu*k me that's steep. Good they put the data on a cloud storage of sorts, i guess they don't allow you to download all the data to a new HDD. Then you could stop paying for that

• Sad
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes