3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
View attachment 1918297

Overview:
Bobby is a not so charming young lad who's desperately trying to get more intimate with and "responsible" towards the four girls he grew up with - but all in a very, very, very bad way.

BBS2 is a traditional, fun and immersive in-house sandbox adult game, with beautiful and relatable romantic interests for you to bully and chase around while Bobby grinds his way towards a not so traditional sex life, as a protagonist who's willing to use any tools at his disposal to turn their home into his own personal twisted little harem - be it love, romance, wealth, manipulation, coersion, psychotropics, harassment.. (you name it)
his depravities & schemes offset with that cozy homely scenario and characters to create a singular erotic experience

BBS2 is a game about family ties, liability, manhoodin' and coochies, of course.. the cutest coochies

Thread Updated: 2022-07-07
Release Date: 2022-07-06
Developer: SummmerP & Xaøs - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1912757 View attachment 1912758 View attachment 1912760 View attachment 1912764 View attachment 1912765 View attachment 1912767 View attachment 1912776 View attachment 1912784 View attachment 1912788 View attachment 1912789 View attachment 1912791 View attachment 1912803 View attachment 1912804 View attachment 1912805 View attachment 1912807 View attachment 1912808 View attachment 1912864 View attachment 1912869
There some kind of walkthrough for BBS2 ? Having a hard time going anywhere with no directional option

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
There some kind of walkthrough for BBS2 ? Having a hard time going anywhere with no directional option
Infelizmente o wlkthu do SP já não está disponível e eu também já não o tenho em disco. Mas há sempre um ou outro feito pelos fãs...

# Unfortunately SP's wlkthru is not available anymore. But you can always try to find one made by the fans: PO wlkthru

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Maybe:

FWSA Caterina for Victoria 7
or
fwsa finley hd for victoria 7
good guesses, I suppose
it does kinda look like a FWSA model (and using notorious & old G3 models was RAinces early deal)
but the lighting on his early renders was so poor... it's hard to find which model he actually used there
gotta search for spots or skin imperfections and stuff
but these are good guesses
she's using the same hair as Ann... I always thought that'd be a thing but

maybe you could ask the render community to contribute for a "kick-start"? The fan art community for your game is quite vibrant and active, surely many will allow you to use their work in your game if this means you get into the gear quite quickly. I get it, you like any artist will want to use your own material exclusively, but think about outsourcing some scenes /renders, you can get back in the game much faster, and I am sure lot's of people will want to help you after all the sh*t you have been through. and some of the work is indistinguishable at least in my eyes from the original models.

Just a thought.
you mean BBS community is quite vibrant and active, right? (ours was still a little... capricious, by the time I vanished)
:whistle:
it surely is
I just cannot outsource the scenes that I might have lost though (I don't have them)
but if I do retrieve them or in the future, I might just share

I'm working on a brutally effective in-game walkthrough for the next patch

View attachment 2499835
next monday we complete a month of work... and I'll have some cool shots to share

Reactions: edgaia

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Hey SummmerP, quick question, back when you released 0.1 and started working on 0.2 I did some english corrections, sent over some suggestions, it's still on your private messages I'm sure. Did you end up fixing 0.1 or is it like it was with all the lost data you got.

• Red Heart

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Hey SummmerP, quick question, back when you released 0.1 and started working on 0.2 I did some english corrections, sent over some suggestions, it's still on your private messages I'm sure. Did you end up fixing 0.1 or is it like it was with all the lost data you got.
hey Pimby, u good my friend?
yeah no, I think I had your fixes already on the game files that I managed to back-up
I'm 99.9% certain that I did the changes you suggested and that the files I uploaded had them
I need to double check that though

Cara, pq tu não coloca uma tradução em português br já tbm??

#ok, ok, ok... Only this!!!^^
ha ha ha
I dunno man... I could, but it would take me some extra time and I'm already a year late

maybe before patch 0.3?
Idk

Reactions: Luciano and edgaia

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Sim claro. Não queres deixar o nome do pack que pensas ser da evelyn?

# Sure, here. Care sharing which daz package you found for Evelyn?

no wonder she looked like Ann

that's her alright.. the small brown warts on her boobs gave her away
the weird/poor lighting on RAinces early renders can really alter the looks of a character.. they can be quite hard to find sometimes
but then again.. don't search too hard, the man was straight up picking up a promo pic of an early Genesis 3 character and replicating it entirely (clothes, hair and all)
(he would often increase the size of their boobs though)

download:

Last edited:
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

no wonder she looked like Ann

that's her alright.. the small brown warts on her boobs gave her away
the weird/poor lighting on RAinces early renders can really alter the looks of a character.. they can be quite hard to find sometimes
but then again.. don't search too hard, the man was straight up picking up a promo pic of an early Genesis 3 character and replicating it entirely (hairs and all)

download:
É mesmo ela ( RAInces fez-lhe fine tuning do rosto - + magra - ou se calhar é mesmo a luz mas é mesmo isso )

# There she is (maybe RAInces tweaked her a bit but (y))

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
but then again.. don't search too hard, the man was straight up picking up a promo pic of an early Genesis 3 character and replicating it entirely (clothes, hair and all)
Muito bom

# Top :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
dude knew what he was doing, he kept it simple (cute girl promo pic + boobs).. gotta give credit when credit is due
Tal e qual. Sempre achei isso

# I've always regarded him as a great dev, not for his skills, but for his "vision". Honestly

• Haha

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017

"in a couple hours I'll make another post here, teasing you w/ what I was cooking up on this first month of return
stay tuned"
If you smeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllll what SummmerP....
Promise to be good, really good

Reactions: Paul-123
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes