3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How to start earning money!?
I dont think you can in this early demo version. - im sure stuff will open up later like map locations.

Some of the renders already are just gorgeous though, I really hope the dev sees this through! I'm not even into the whole incest-harem theme whatever you wanna call it game and im still enjoying this just because artwork and writing is so good.

lisa.png
this and the lisa morning kitchen talk shot are prolly 2 best in game... dat normal map doe

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Sup my doods... I took the liberty to waste my time today with something productive (kinda)
it ain't much but... it's something
dancing-cool.gif
PS: I don't care if patrons share stuff

Bettypoo

Jan 14, 2020
Hi Summmerp
I have Missed you, hope life sorts it's self out and your back on ya feet soon making a lot of people happy again.
p.s. dont let the dweebs who know shit about how to make a Game get you down

Reactions: IgorMkg83

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
DUDE, Dude, Dude, Dude, Dude, Dude, Dude, Dude, Dude, Dude, Dude, Dude, Dude, Dude
Where you been bro? What been doing? How's life?

tekxas

Oct 11, 2020
Hi, I love this game. new release it is planned? I was disappointed to see the first Bad Bobby Saga abandoned. I hope this one will continue. Thanks dev

Reactions: TommyTuba

seronis

May 9, 2022
Hi, I love this game. new release it is planned? I was disappointed to see the first Bad Bobby Saga abandoned. I hope this one will continue. Thanks dev
If you look at the last(only) update, and factor in that there were tons of typos and bugs reported very soon after release and not one bugfix release was created...

Its clear this was dead on delivery. We're well past the 3 month requirement for abandoned tag right ?

Aug 13, 2021
If you look at the last(only) update, and factor in that there were tons of typos and bugs reported very soon after release and not one bugfix release was created...

Its clear this was dead on delivery. We're well past the 3 month requirement for abandoned tag right ?
If there are games with almost 12 months without update that don't have that tag why should this one have it?

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Isn't the abandonment tag set by the OP'er, not a hard and fast global website back end auto setting at a certain time frame thing.

seronis

May 9, 2022
Abandonment tags can be set by the mods. Doesnt have to be by the OP

In fairness this should NOT get an abandonment tag (anymore) because the dev posted 2 weeks ago they starting working on it again.

Also in fairness no one should believe them because in the same post they admited they had considered suspending the patreon account but chose not to because they thought pulling in more money, that they directly admited they didnt deserve, would make them feel endebted to maybe eventually start working on the game again.

Ya know give him kudos for admitting he was ripping people off. But dont give him more money. Or expect actual changes in behavior

Bettypoo

Jan 14, 2020
the game is not abandoned Summmerp's world just went to shit but he is slowly getting it back together (thank God) you guys should read the post's, before you start saying stuff like about time it had a abandoned tag we all have good and bad times and days that we just want to stay in bed and not get up at all why should sump be any differnt

Aug 13, 2021
the game is not abandoned Summmerp's world just went to shit but he is slowly getting it back together (thank God) you guys should read the post's, before you start saying stuff like about time it had a abandoned tag we all have good and bad times and days that we just want to stay in bed and not get up at all why should sump be any differnt

People reading on the internet?? Get out of here!!

• Haha
Reactions: Bettypoo

seronis

May 9, 2022
It was abandoned. The post you want people to read VERY CLEARLY admits that he was doing nothing while collecting patreon sub money and he thought if he built up enough "debt" to the subscribers he MIGHT get back in the mood to work more. Is it still abandoned? No f'n clue. That post only said they were now gonna try to get back to work but did NOT show that they had actually done any work.

-edit-

And with it being WEEKS since that post, and still not even a typo/bugfix update. Its leaning towards "just gonna collect more gullible sub money" as the situation.

Seriously. Typo fixes are zero brain power. At least it would show SOME progress.

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
And yet his "give me money" sites, accounts still up and he is still receiving funds.
As of PT 5:10 PM 11-12-2022
Summmerp apology is more like acid in the face of his subers, because he freely admits to not really wanting to work on the game.
Just wanting the money, a very well planed calculated choice on his part
By not taking down his "give me money" sites,
By not refunding,
how very RAinces of him.
I applaud him for his honesty about his dishonesty.

drag applaud.gif

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
And yet his "give me money" sites, accounts still up and he is still receiving funds.
As of PT 5:10 PM 11-12-2022
Summmerp apology is more like acid in the face of his subers, because he freely admits to not really wanting to work on the game.
Just wanting the money, a very well planed calculated choice on his part
By not taking down his "give me money" sites,
By not refunding,
how very RAinces of him.
I applaud him for his honesty about his dishonesty.

View attachment 2165765
You tell him, queen!

Matshuhenry

Aug 2, 2022
E, no entanto, seus sites de "me dê dinheiro", as contas ainda estão abertas e ele ainda está recebendo fundos.
A partir das 17:10 PT 12-11-2022
O pedido de desculpas de Summerp é mais como ácido na cara de seus subers, porque ele admite abertamente que não quer realmente trabalhar no jogo.
Apenas querendo o dinheiro, uma escolha calculada muito bem planejada de sua parte
Ao não derrubar seus sites "me dê dinheiro",
Ao não reembolsar,
como muito RAinces dele.
Eu o aplaudo por sua honestidade sobre sua desonestidade.

View attachment 2165765
[/CITAR]
HE disappeared again‍♂

Reactions: seedstyler

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
We’ll if he doesn’t hurry up and start producing all the money is going to move over to Zippy’s game.

Reactions: Yann33
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes