RPGM Completed Beach Mama and My Nuki Nuki Summer Vacation ~ Mamashota RPG [Final] [Ore Teki Shikou]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
7/10? Really? If DeepL MTL is a 8/10 then this mtl is around bing or google translate level. Even for an mtl this one is really bad. The translation literally screams "Grammar? Never heard about that thing. I just translate word after word and sometimes I just don`t translate some words at all. Penis for example is just chin chin for me".
Or sentences like "Nagisa has bread bread...between bread bread" and I`m like "What bread? We are in a hot spring not a bakery"

That thing is at best a 4/10 and that is me being generous. I played mtls that were really good, this is not one of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mystermask and V^V

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
Here are all the NTR scenes I managed to get, when you finish the game you'll be handed a book with all the possible people you can hook up with

Nagisa NTR list:

1.Onsen
2.School Toilet
3. Beach
4. Ob-Gyne
5. School-Sex Ed
6.Farm
7.????
8.Secret Forest
9.Pochi
10.Resort

If anyone can help me with the last one that'd be much appreciated

shunpei

Jul 7, 2019
I got weird issue here playing this on joiplay. very blurry text at begin of story.. Almost like unreadable imo

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
If anyone can give me a rundown of things you can do cause this game gives close to no instruction or link a guide or something

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
for a gama revolving around story driven to get than rape or prostitution to get mtl basically say to be doomed. anyway did anyone edited this?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes