RPGM Completed Beach Mama and My Nuki Nuki Summer Vacation ~ Mamashota RPG [Final] [Ore Teki Shikou]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Setial

Sep 21, 2018
Guys, i need help with this game. When i run the game i cant play it. Always show me a message: Unable to find file Graphics/characters/Vehicle.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Why you have to MTL such an amazing game :( sad...

PS. the image below is my own trans (project on hold)
Because no-one bothered to translate it... the last 5 years...
What is stopping you from editing the MTL?
I included the "translation.tpp" for this exact reason. In case someone wants to fix/improve it.

ps. sooner or later this post will be deleted from a mod as off-topic

Reactions: AzuraMeta

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Has anybody found out how to get the skill "Milk Charity"? (it's the name in the MTL, i'm guessing it's not the original name).

The hints point to something in the nursery, related to breastfeeding, but I can't seem to find the trigger for it.

Thanks in advance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elric0-

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
Installation:
SPOILER

1. Extract and run.

RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game.
The hell is that?
The codebase that this game is based on. You can download it on RPG Maker's official website.

The reason they do this is to save space, so you can download multiple games based on the codebase but save space by not installing multiple copies of redundant files.

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Yes, i have (I believe it's actually mentioned in the dialogues, but in the middle of that MTL gibberish I couldn't understand it)

Basically, make sure you have 2 dirty pants with you. Then repeat the breasting event at the nursery (I guess you need to have had a child before) and then choose the option to breastfeed your son (it's the same event as before, but with the dirty pants it is extended automatically).
Hope that helps.

Reactions: Elric0-
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes