RPGM Completed Beach Mama and My Nuki Nuki Summer Vacation ~ Mamashota RPG [Final] [Ore Teki Shikou]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Frod

Jul 1, 2017
In the starting port town, on the uper right of the map, there is a sailor who lets you do ''fishing'' mini game to earn money, and you can repeat it as much as you want.

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
Bluescreen 10 mins into the game and then on boot Bitdefender detects a virus in this game.

Had to reinstall windows cause of this upload thanks alot.
Bitdefender is garbage, all my Steam Paradox games stuck at loadingand some failed to launch after i install BitDefender, i had to put the Steam folder in exclusion list, this is unacceptable

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Sadly this is one of this groups worst games in quality and sex content. Also one of those games where they have this quick pregnancy scene that makes zero sense to have the excuse of even putting the pregnancy tag at all. The princess/queen game or the duo of sister and brother game with actual pregnancy systems would have been far greater than this one.

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
This is honestly a terrible game through and through. Even assuming this gets a proper translation, I couldn't recommend playing it to anyone. The combat in this game seemed like it would be interesting early on, but I quickly found myself being thoroughly displeased, as it wasn't nearly as great as the game thinks.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Why can't I .. run game?
It reminds that ... RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
This circle does have ok games, this one never interested me though. A lot of them ask for me to type in Japanese passwords to proceed through the game which make them a good deal harder

Papa Lewd

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2019
The art style is really well done, so congrats to the artist. I don't play many RPGM games, but I'll check this one out just for the art.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Fastest ever Impregnation to birth.
1x sleep with son in the home, impregnated,straight away pregnant belly, goes to clinic, and proof...there the baby.

junetheslut

Feb 3, 2021
would there be a save file mod menu anything that would help pass the battles am here for sex and the story

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes