VN Ren'Py Completed Beast vs Bitch 2, Gargoyles, Date Night [Alx & Khronos]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

dennisbgi

Dec 11, 2018
Kind of like ? Obviously far simpler, but thought this little thing from Supersatanson the moment you said it.
Lol, yeah far simpler, but pretty close to the point, now if only she had the wonder woman costume on :p

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Yo this game is amazing! far better than the first. Does any of you guys know if there's any game similiar to this?
thanks!
not than I know of... The first one was inspred by an AIF called Dog's life, by Garry Plume, but obviously the gameplay is very different

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Question, is there some way for Bronx to hit on Elisa when SHE messes with the fireplace instead of Fox (who's busy with the dinner mess)?

also, how does one submit Demona? I've had problems with that.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
Question, is there some way for Bronx to hit on Elisa when SHE messes with the fireplace instead of Fox (who's busy with the dinner mess)?

also, how does one submit Demona? I've had problems with that.
I also thought about that. but I think there is no time for Bronx to show dominance on Elisa and fuck her while Fox is in the kitchen. that would be cool to see Fox's reaction coming to the room and see Bronx already knoting Elisa.
I have a feeling that that was an option, but Alx abandoned that idea.

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
I also thought about that. but I think there is no time for Bronx to show dominance on Elisa and fuck her while Fox is in the kitchen. that would be cool to see Fox's reaction coming to the room and see Bronx already knoting Elisa.
I have a feeling that that was an option, but Alx abandoned that idea.
nah... that was never an option. in fact I added elisa there at the last minutes because tester tough that it was weird not to be able to open the fireplace before Fox got there :p

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
nah... that was never an option. in fact I added elisa there at the last minutes because tester tough that it was weird not to be able to open the fireplace before Fox got there :p
Oh well, that's cleared up at least. It would have been funny, but yeah, the simple fact Bronx cannot lick his balls should have clued me Elisa won't go for it all before Fox joins in.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Amazing game! can't stop playing it! I would love to see Final Fantasy get the same treatment. Such as Final Fantasy 7 with the characters Red 13, Tifa, Yuffie, and Aerith. Or you could throw in any of the women from the series you want like Yuna and Lulu from FF10.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
anybody still playing this game?
anyways, is there a better skilled dude than me who can edit this so it looks clean? meaning, minor details like removing Bronx, fixing Elisa's boot. etc.etc. you get the idea.
btw. is anybody else making these type of edits also? would love to see more.

Reactions: Jack_Fire23

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
anyways, is there a better skilled dude than me who can edit this so it looks clean? meaning, minor details like removing Bronx, fixing Elisa's boot. etc.etc. you get the idea.
For he first screenshot, a simple solution to the boot issue might be dropping the bottle so it won't get in the way.
Editing the bottle out of the carpet should be much easier than correcting the boot, imho.

Reactions: Emperor

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
I’m not exactly sure what you are trying to do... but I know you’re are following me on HFoundry, you have my email, why didn't you email me directly?? I have all the assets and I have a long history of sending my lineworks and raw materials to fans.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I’m not exactly sure what you are trying to do... but I know you’re are following me on HFoundry, you have my email, why didn't you email me directly?? I have all the assets and I have a long history of sending my lineworks and raw materials to fans.
This dude right here, this dude is a cool dude.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
oh wow, would you be willing to share the HQ pics??
damn, I didn't think YOU would be the first one to answer. :D I didn't want to bother you since you are busy with the other game and the Potter comic.

but anyway, I was trying to make a wallpaper of all 3 girls sitting on the couch, ready for action. or all 3 of them in a "ready to be mounted" position without Bronx's head in the way.

I finished the game ages ago, but the artwork just keeps bringing me back. :) so I wanted to make some cool wallpapers etc.etc. like the one in the attach.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
oh wow, would you be willing to share the HQ pics??
High rez?? yeah no problem... just email me what you need and I'll see what I can do for you... the PSDs are a bit to big to send anyone, but I can extract PNGs of specifics positions, background and clothings... all you'll need to do is assemble them to your liking.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
High rez?? yeah no problem... just email me what you need and I'll see what I can do for you... the PSDs are a bit to big to send anyone, but I can extract PNGs of specifics positions, background and clothings... all you'll need to do is assemble them to your liking.
really? cool! thanks man!
I'll send you the mail in private.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes