VN Ren'Py Completed Beast vs Bitch 2, Gargoyles, Date Night [Alx & Khronos]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
i seem not to be able to dominate Elisa, can dominate the other 2 of them, how do I dominate her? I growl 5 times, repeat the Tv thing, and dominate the other 2 with playfight, so what am I missing?

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
@Fuckit hows the next game coming along by the way? Is there a title yet?
Nothing for the moment... Khronos is busy at work and I have a few projects too many
So I'm giving him a few weeks while I'm working on the Hogwarts comic. Once i'm done with it, i'll decide what to do about games ( Keep working with Khronos? Look for a new programmer? Both? ) I honestly have no idea yet.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Nothing for the moment... Khronos is busy at work and I have a few projects too many
So I'm giving him a few weeks while I'm working on the Hogwarts comic. Once i'm done with it, i'll decide what to do about games ( Keep working with Khronos? Look for a new programmer? Both? ) I honestly have no idea yet.
Can we get another canine based game please?

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
don't wanna disrespect Khronos, but I think you should go for another programmer. one that will be more into your game and faster...

as for ideas, Krypto has so much potential... as does a varren. :D

Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
Oh! Its just coooooolest game? i plaing!!! Thx!(bed english warning!!!)
I hope! it will be "beast vs bitch 3"! And Free world! And some home with Fox and others. m.b. new quests and girls, just for fun game. I (Bronx) wana go home, and my girls 'play' with me)) if u know! -_0
Or, Galiaf and others, the hero is given assignments (all kinds of dangerous), they say thank you, and the reward awaits him at home, whatever he wants. The world can just do infinite. and only fashion cheat. The graphics of course could change, for the worst, but the script would have remained))
Hm???))

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
If I remember correct he wanted to do something else entirely, in terms of subject matter.
Which would be very sad, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. As long as the visual style stays the same, I'll check it out regardless. Love your stuff.

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
If I remember correct he wanted to do something else entirely, in terms of subject matter.
Which would be very sad, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. As long as the visual style stays the same, I'll check it out regardless. Love your stuff.
It is true that I like to do different things, and that I never really wanted to become Mr. Beastiality :p

But I guess that the fact that I am one of the few out here who isn’t scared of the subject, with a little bit of talent, it was inevitable that the community would take notice of my work. I’m not complaining mind you, I simply refuse to do only this kind of story.

As mentioned before, the next game should be headed by Khronos. We pitched a few ideas, centered on one that we both liked and I let him do his thing. Sadly, at the moment work and real life got in the way for both of us, so I am giving him a few weeks on his own while I try to complete my other projects, and we’ll get back together afterward to see where we are going with this. The idea is kept purposefully vague as not to taint his work while he built the demo ( for a lack of a better word) that I will than adapt with a story and art ( I theories anyway, I actually never worked that way, and I’m pretty anxious to see the result).

If we decide to part way, than I am not attach to this idea and I might go back to Hogwarts, or another BvB; I actually like the Varren idea quite a bit, and was playing with it in my head for a while now ( someone on patreon suggested it a few months ago… or was if someone here? Not sure :p)

The problem with beast games is that it goes against Patreon’s rules… Now, so far, I think that the fact that I used a fake monster, allowed me to play within the rules, and a Mass Effect game would still be within the same margins, but that would rule out something like Scooby doo or Krypto (plus, if I was to do a Scooby doo game, it would be a supernatural investigation type of game ), which limits my subjects quite a bit.

So this is where I am right now in term of game creation: there will be more, I’m just unsure what it will be and with whom I shall build it. You guys now know as much as I do ^^

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It is true that I like to do different things, and that I never really wanted to become Mr. Beastiality :p

But I guess that the fact that I am one of the few out here who isn’t scared of the subject, with a little bit of talent, it was inevitable that the community would take notice of my work. I’m not complaining mind you, I simply refuse to do only this kind of story.

As mentioned before, the next game should be headed by Khronos. We pitched a few ideas, centered on one that we both liked and I let him do his thing. Sadly, at the moment work and real life got in the way for both of us, so I am giving him a few weeks on his own while I try to complete my other projects, and we’ll get back together afterward to see where we are going with this. The idea is kept purposefully vague as not to taint his work while he built the demo ( for a lack of a better word) that I will than adapt with a story and art ( I theories anyway, I actually never worked that way, and I’m pretty anxious to see the result).

If we decide to part way, than I am not attach to this idea and I might go back to Hogwarts, or another BvB; I actually like the Varren idea quite a bit, and was playing with it in my head for a while now ( someone on patreon suggested it a few months ago… or was if someone here? Not sure :p)

The problem with beast games is that it goes against Patreon’s rules… Now, so far, I think that the fact that I used a fake monster, allowed me to play within the rules, and a Mass Effect game would still be within the same margins, but that would rule out something like Scooby doo or Krypto (plus, if I was to do a Scooby doo game, it would be a supernatural investigation type of game ), which limits my subjects quite a bit.

So this is where I am right now in term of game creation: there will be more, I’m just unsure what it will be and with whom I shall build it. You guys now know as much as I do ^^
Well then hopefully you part ways, not because of it being Khronos, but because I really want to see the Varren game.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well then hopefully you part ways, not because of it being Khronos, but because I really want to see the Varren game.
Savage.
But true.
Still I'd like to see what his idea would be about, might be interesting too.

Don't stress too much about Patreon. Sooner or later they will throw all the adult content creators off the site regardless of subject matter. I mean they had no problem booting Studio FOW although they brought in $50k+ a month. It's all a matter of time. And after that the site will slowly fade out, like Tumblr currently does.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018

well, Mr. Beastiality :p, whatever you choose, I hope it will be Varren game, since you say that Krypto would be a no-no. what about Battlecat with some Masters of Universe ladies? where would that go?

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
well, Mr. Beastiality :p, whatever you choose, I hope it will be Varren game, since you say that Krypto would be a no-no. what about Battlecat with some Masters of Universe ladies? where would that go?
Same!
If it look and feel like a real animal, I'm pretty sure it crosses Patreon's rules

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes