VN Ren'Py Completed Beast vs Bitch 2, Gargoyles, Date Night [Alx & Khronos]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
I have yet to play a full Witcher game
I LOVE the look and feel of the universe and the characters. These girls look amazing! But there is something off with the pacing and I can't seem to play long enough to make progress or enjoy the games

So I usually don't think of it as a subject.... although my supporters do, and I try to keep them happy :p
Quite a game here sir. Quite a game.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
Dear god if you made something Witcher themed....please please draw more art of Yen, Triss, Ciri, Shani, Keira Metz, sooo many other characters you could include.
duuude! I totally forgot about that. now THAT would be really interesting! Witcher has so many monsters to choose and not to mention hot girls...

Reactions: DrackDrap
May 17, 2018
I have yet to play a full Witcher game
I LOVE the look and feel of the universe and the characters. These girls look amazing! But there is something off with the pacing and I can't seem to play long enough to make progress or enjoy the games

So I usually don't think of it as a subject.... although my supporters do, and I try to keep them happy :p
Hey Alx,

You should see if you could draw art for this game, https://f95zone.to/threads/ciri-trainer-ch-4-v0-7-5-the-worst.18795/. I think your style would work really well for them!

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I know i am late but can someone tell me how to use the amulet properly? I kinda didnt get the hook of it yet xD

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I know i am late but can someone tell me how to use the amulet properly? I kinda didnt get the hook of it yet xD
Depending on who wears the Eye of Odin, 4 different endings might be brought up:
- 2 for Bronx (depending if he's more cute/playful or dominating toward the ladies).
- 1 for Elisa.
- 1 for Demona (if she wins the fight because the ladies are too drunk).

Also, you can simply break it early on and spare yourself any complications.
If someone thinks i missed anything about the amulet, feel free to correct me by adding it.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Depending on who wears the Eye of Odin, 4 different endings might be brought up:
- 2 for Bronx (depending if he's more cute/playful or dominating toward the ladies).
- 1 for Elisa.

If someone thinks i missed anything about the amulet, feel free to correct me by adding it.

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
- 1 for Elisa.

The is one involving Fox also

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The is one involving Fox also
I suspected i might have missed that after i made that list, but was uncertain due to the flashback and ended up never trying. Good to know i missed something, going to replay a bit now.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
it seems I cannot get enough of this amazing art.
I'm probably going to be goofing around with it for quite some time...

Alx, next Gargoyles game (if there is going to be one) you have got to include some cowgirl positions! :D
I wish it was a big one instead of a short game, it's amazing to.. *ahem* admire the art but, I hope they can make a bigger game cuz I saw the tv show when I was a child, I have quite fond of gargoyles so, I want to play too!

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
and if I remember corectly, they have magical beings there that can travel through space and time, which means our good old boy Bronx can go on a journey to let's say He-man and masters of universe, or Witcher or whatever! :D

btw. guess who got bored again... this time I tried a combo of 2 artists...just a quick edit
He is Luthor? :D

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes