VN Ren'Py Completed Beast vs Bitch 2, Gargoyles, Date Night [Alx & Khronos]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

kennw

Jan 25, 2020
okay does anyone here know how to get elsa to submit in the playfight?
nm found out how.

Last edited:

zugnom

Feb 12, 2018
okay does anyone here know how to get elsa to submit in the playfight?
nm found out how.

marcelodukinho posted on page 10

Growl 3x
Yap 8x
Growl 2x
Yap 2x
sniff Fox's pussy, let it go and sniff Elisa's pussy, let it go (make it 3x)
sniff Fox's pussy, rip pant and sniff Elisa's pussy, rip pant.
sniff Fox's pussy, lick her pussy and sniff Elisa's pussy, lick her pussy (make it 3x)
Turn on Tv and change channel to sadomaso movie.
Turn on radio
Push then close
Growl 1x
Jump on their back
play fight with Fox and let it go
play fight with Elisa and let it go
Turn on radion (again)
Jump on their back
play fight with Fox and submission hold
play fight with Elisa and sumission hold
Rip top's demona
Rip botton's demona
sniff demonas's pussy many times, untill appear the lick her pussy option
sniff demonas's pussy, lick her pussy
sniff demonas's ass, lick her ass
play fight with demona and submission hold
if demona don't lose the fight, Growl more and try play fight with her again.

kennw

Jan 25, 2020
okay is there a walkthrough for the gargoyle warrior? because the downloadable walkthrough doesn't give a very good idea of how.

again i figured it out myself sorry. kinda boring truth be told.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Mistress ending
Don’t fuck Fox in the kitchen Check!
Let her welcome her guest. Check!
Don’t rip of more than their panties ( this will lower their dominance by 1 point ). Don’t use the TV. Don’t growl, ever: Yeah I understand!
Yap 5 times. Check!
Sniff Fox pussy, let it go. Check!
Rest your head on her knees 2 or 3 time until she is licking her lips. Check!
Elisa should be smiling by now. Check!
Sniff Elisa’s pussy, Rip her panties. Check!
Sniff Elisa’s pussy, lick her pussy. FAIL! She laughs at me and push me away
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So either I screw up someplace, or these steps are invalid for the last build of the game even tho' they are posted with the latest version in OP
Help?

D

Deleted member 2721482

m
Mistress ending
Don’t fuck Fox in the kitchen Check!
Let her welcome her guest. Check!
Don’t rip of more than their panties ( this will lower their dominance by 1 point ). Don’t use the TV. Don’t growl, ever: Yeah I understand!
Yap 5 times. Check!
Sniff Fox pussy, let it go. Check!
Rest your head on her knees 2 or 3 time until she is licking her lips. Check!
Elisa should be smiling by now. Check!
Sniff Elisa’s pussy, Rip her panties. Check!
Sniff Elisa’s pussy, lick her pussy. FAIL! She laughs at me and push me away
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So either I screw up someplace, or these steps are invalid for the last build of the game even tho' they are posted with the latest version in OP
Help?
might be a stupid Q but where is the kitchen? Is there a kitchen in the latest version?

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
m

might be a stupid Q but where is the kitchen? Is there a kitchen in the latest version?
The Kitchen is in the opening scene

Any info of BvB 3 or other game ?
There isn't any for the moment.
I hope to work on another game someday ( once I can hire a programer ), but this will not be for a while. also, I'm having more fun drawing comics if I'm honest

testerette

Aug 16, 2017
There isn't any for the moment.
I hope to work on another game someday ( once I can hire a programer ), but this will not be for a while. also, I'm having more fun drawing comics if I'm honest
But what if you get a programmer that would do it for free? So you can just work on it as a side project / hobby thing?

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
But what if you get a programmer that would do it for free? So you can just work on it as a side project / hobby thing?
I’ve been extremely lucky to have Khronoss offering work on my first 2 game for free. But I don’t plan to ask anyone to do the same. And one thing about me is, I absolutely hate working on never ending projects. I can embark on a long project, as long as I see it ending in a forseable futur. I could never work on something like “Son of a Bitch” as an example, and make it out while I go along. So no, when I get to work on a game again, I’ll have a script, I’ll have a timeline ( even if it’s loose and can change anytime) , I’ll hire someone to do the coding and I’ll work on it full time until my part is done.

The only way I’d approach it as a hobby would be for me to learn coding. I tried that... Turns out, I’m just not bright enough :p

Last edited:

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Surely if you make an official announcement of a new BvB3 (or something else) some other programmer offers to collaborate as Kronoss did in his day and you take care of what you like, script drawings, etc.

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Surely if you make an official announcement of a new BvB3 (or something else) some other programmer offers to collaborate as Kronoss did in his day and you take care of what you like, script drawings, etc.
It’s not a question of money… or rather; it’s not JUST a question of money. Even with Khronoss I was never comfortable with him working for free. I offered to pay him many times, he simply flatly refused. But at the time I had started work on the first BVB, a good amount of the artwork was already completed and I was getting discouraged by my own failed attempt at coding. So his offer was my only way to see it completed. Still, it took convincing before I agreed to his offer. For the second game, we had established a friendship and was comfortable with him and treated him as a partner and not a worker ( hence why I never agreed to fire him during his depression, even if it forced an multiple months hiatus )

But as I said before, right now I’m having more fun working on my comics, at my own pace. Drawing is what I like. Telling story is what I like. I’m not too crazy about leading technical projects and game achitecture. There will be other games someday; I’m always trying to figure out interesting concepts. But it won’t be soon.

Cybersexist

Dec 28, 2018
It’s not a question of money… or rather; it’s not JUST a question of money. Even with Khronoss I was never comfortable with him working for free. I offered to pay him many times, he simply flatly refused. But at the time I had started work on the first BVB, a good amount of the artwork was already completed and I was getting discouraged by my own failed attempt at coding. So his offer was my only way to see it completed. Still, it took convincing before I agreed to his offer. For the second game, we had established a friendship and was comfortable with him and treated him as a partner and not a worker ( hence why I never agreed to fire him during his depression, even if it forced an multiple months hiatus )

But as I said before, right now I’m having more fun working on my comics, at my own pace. Drawing is what I like. Telling story is what I like. I’m not too crazy about leading technical projects and game achitecture. There will be other games someday; I’m always trying to figure out interesting concepts. But it won’t be soon.
BVB 3 as a comic or a whole new story with these charas and your fantastic Artstyle!!!

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes