VN Ren'Py Completed Beast vs Bitch 2, Gargoyles, Date Night [Alx & Khronos]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Does anybody have a detailed walkthrough for the slave n pregnancy ending for all three girls
A walkthrough is posted in the first post.

You just need to get their submission high enough and then knot them in brief

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
It's a while ago I played this game.

I had no expectations at all I was just super bored and boy oh boy was that a surprise. It was simple, short but super entertaining. I loved to explore scenes and wanted to know how to trigger them. Less is more sometimes. Could be still way longer in my opinion.

I hope to see more games of those two talented creators.

Cheers

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Is there any chance of there ever being a new game for this series? does not matter if it is still Gargoyles or some other series like Mass Effect. Simply curious.

weazelz

May 21, 2019
Man, this is such a great game. It just keeps on giving!

Looked through this thread, couldn't find any, but did anyone figure out how to uncap or increase freeroam turns?

Reactions: Mastershake

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
For some strange reason it is totally impossible for me to submit to Elisa. I never get the submission hold when I play with her. Does anyone have a save with that part unlocked?

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
For some strange reason it is totally impossible for me to submit to Elisa. I never get the submission hold when I play with her. Does anyone have a save with that part unlocked?
See updated ridiculously indepth guide in the "first major path" and the "getting eliza to fuck you" section and additionally the "getting submission" section if you want in depth.

Last edited:

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I already have the guide that I even used the one that another user put up and nothing but mysteriously yesterday I ended up letting myself do it honestly it's a great game but the progression system is very confusing

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
Is there a way to get the three of them dancing?
I tried a lot, not sure if I ever succeeded but I think I never did. Can get all three on floor in submissive pose at same time tho. Can get eliza and fox on couch at same time stacked on each other also. Not sure if there is a way to get all three on couch stacked up on each other at the same time tho I think I saw a pic of it one time (not sure if it is in game proper tho).

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
I tried a lot, not sure if I ever succeeded but I think I never did. Can get all three on floor in submissive pose at same time tho. Can get eliza and fox on couch at same time stacked on each other also. Not sure if there is a way to get all three on couch stacked up on each other at the same time tho I think I saw a pic of it one time (not sure if it is in game proper tho).
It's a no on all 3 dancing. And a no on all three stacked on the couch ( Although. I will admit, now that you said it I wish I had thought of it at the time).

Reactions: Budokai

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It's a no on all 3 dancing. And a no on all three stacked on the couch ( Although. I will admit, now that you said it I wish I had thought of it at the time).
Well, it happens, kind of like the matter of Bronx messing with the fireplace when alone with Eliza.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
Always the way with masterpieces bro. Thanks for the confirm tho now I can stop trying to do it everytime I go through the game.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes