VN Ren'Py Completed Beast vs Bitch 2, Gargoyles, Date Night [Alx & Khronos]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

zartus

Jul 4, 2018
I LOVE this game! I would love a v3! its a short game but absolutely worth the download!!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Checked the Patreon pages for both creators and Kronos is busy IRL cause Patreon isn't gonna cut it and Alx says his next game is Tales of a Drunken Cowyboy 2 but I checked the coder out for that game and they took a poll and IRL images won. That being said it could of been before Alx stepped in and volunteered to do the artwork.

Still I got around to fucking with files in this game and now I can either have it to where I can guarantee which ever ending I want (so basically only slave ending though lover and mistress endings are easy to force) rather easily. just took me replacing some negative results and making them all positive (everything basically increases willingness and submission)

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Checked the Patreon pages for both creators and Kronos is busy IRL cause Patreon isn't gonna cut it and Alx says his next game is Tales of a Drunken Cowyboy 2 but I checked the coder out for that game and they took a poll and IRL images won. That being said it could of been before Alx stepped in and volunteered to do the artwork.

Still I got around to fucking with files in this game and now I can either have it to where I can guarantee which ever ending I want (so basically only slave ending though lover and mistress endings are easy to force) rather easily. just took me replacing some negative results and making them all positive (everything basically increases willingness and submission)

Here are the states of things regarding my projects:

My working relationship with Kronos was never about money for him. It was about the games… he actually sent me the little money his patreon made when my computer crashed down on me. And when I offered to pay him, he simply refused, telling me that his real job was more than able to cover his needs. But yes… he is busy IRL and we had to part ways… we still talk from time to time. But, for the moment anyway, our collaboration has ended.

I was in the middle of searching for a new programmer and was wondering what my new project would be when MDQP posted his pool on Hypno-collective and Patreon and, on HC anyway, he mentioned that if he’d go for 2d art, he would like a style similar to the fan picture he used as title card for his first game. Since I was the artist who made that fan pic, I contacted him… and ever since that tme we decided that we’d be working on the sequel together.

I was ready to start right away, but he needed time to finish Caliross, I still designed the main characters so he could put toghetter a small demo so we’d know what we are looking for. I went back working on my comics while I was waiting.

Neither of us is a team leaders and we are both used to doing our own things our ways, so… timing was an issue for a while. But we did complete the first draft of a demo. I actually had to built a physical model of the space ship to help me with the art.

On our last work exchange, we decided to halt production from December to January, so he could push further on Caliross, and me, work on a comic I had just started. The idea was for us to schedule a time when we would be both ready to work on our game at the same time ( which was always the issue so far ). In the meantime, he was to put together a list of all the assets needed to make our demo releasable ( I received that list last week). Sadly, I am only about half way through my comic and he told me that he was also a bit behind shedule on his end… but we are both flexible, and delays don’t realy scare us. I am busy with comics, he is busy with Caliros, and our core of supporters know us well enough to understand these kinds of delaiys and that in the end we both delivers.

But the objective is this: as soon as possible, release the completed demo/first chapter of TOTDC2 and than do something close to a by-monthly release; I’d have a months to create the assets, he’d than have a month to code and release the game, and we would be able to work on our others personal projects in the alternative month ( Does that phrasing make sense?? :p) : 1 month I’ll work on TOTDC2 and the other month I’ll work on my comics and pinups, while he will alternate between Caliross and TOTDC2.

So this is where we are at. This project is very much alive and kicking. We have an in house only demo working. I have just received the list of needed assets for its release (haven’t opened it yet since I’m on a well deserved 2 weeks vacation) and I will be working on this soon.

I’m telling you all this but keep in mind that, even if I have opted not to get paid for the right to release the game for my patrons, this is still MDQP’s project. I am there to follow his lead, create the art and make suggestions. As for the pools, yeah real pictures won, but Patreon rules being what they are, and the flexibility of custom arts, once I was in the picture, his mind was made up, and we went full 2D. But don’t you worry; I’m working hard so that this sequel really feels like a continuation of the first game. The characters look like a drawing version of the model used in the original game, and while I had to change the design of the ship it is still definitely the Drunken Cowboy.

That was a way longer response than I was expecting to write, but I guess you are up to date now.

Thank you for reading and enjoying my games.
If you are either a supporter on mine or MDQP: a hundreds thanks, since neither of us could do this without you!

Have a great new year
Alx

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Here are the states of things regarding my projects:

My working relationship with Kronos was never about money for him. It was about the games… he actually sent me the little money his patreon made when my computer crashed down on me. And when I offered to pay him, he simply refused, telling me that his real job was more than able to cover his needs. But yes… he is busy IRL and we had to part ways… we still talk from time to time. But, for the moment anyway, our collaboration has ended.

I was in the middle of searching for a new programmer and was wondering what my new project would be when MDQP posted his pool on Hypno-collective and Patreon and, on HC anyway, he mentioned that if he’d go for 2d art, he would like a style similar to the fan picture he used as title card for his first game. Since I was the artist who made that fan pic, I contacted him… and ever since that tme we decided that we’d be working on the sequel together.

I was ready to start right away, but he needed time to finish Caliross, I still designed the main characters so he could put toghetter a small demo so we’d know what we are looking for. I went back working on my comics while I was waiting.

Neither of us is a team leaders and we are both used to doing our own things our ways, so… timing was an issue for a while. But we did complete the first draft of a demo. I actually had to built a physical model of the space ship to help me with the art.

On our last work exchange, we decided to halt production from December to January, so he could push further on Caliross, and me, work on a comic I had just started. The idea was for us to schedule a time when we would be both ready to work on our game at the same time ( which was always the issue so far ). In the meantime, he was to put together a list of all the assets needed to make our demo releasable ( I received that list last week). Sadly, I am only about half way through my comic and he told me that he was also a bit behind shedule on his end… but we are both flexible, and delays don’t realy scare us. I am busy with comics, he is busy with Caliros, and our core of supporters know us well enough to understand these kinds of delaiys and that in the end we both delivers.

But the objective is this: as soon as possible, release the completed demo/first chapter of TOTDC2 and than do something close to a by-monthly release; I’d have a months to create the assets, he’d than have a month to code and release the game, and we would be able to work on our others personal projects in the alternative month ( Does that phrasing make sense?? :p) : 1 month I’ll work on TOTDC2 and the other month I’ll work on my comics and pinups, while he will alternate between Caliross and TOTDC2.

So this is where we are at. This project is very much alive and kicking. We have an in house only demo working. I have just received the list of needed assets for its release (haven’t opened it yet since I’m on a well deserved 2 weeks vacation) and I will be working on this soon.

I’m telling you all this but keep in mind that, even if I have opted not to get paid for the right to release the game for my patrons, this is still MDQP’s project. I am there to follow his lead, create the art and make suggestions. As for the pools, yeah real pictures won, but Patreon rules being what they are, and the flexibility of custom arts, once I was in the picture, his mind was made up, and we went full 2D. But don’t you worry; I’m working hard so that this sequel really feels like a continuation of the first game. The characters look like a drawing version of the model used in the original game, and while I had to change the design of the ship it is still definitely the Drunken Cowboy.

That was a way longer response than I was expecting to write, but I guess you are up to date now.

Thank you for reading and enjoying my games.
If you are either a supporter on mine or MDQP: a hundreds thanks, since neither of us could do this without you!

Have a great new year
Alx
So no BvB sequel or the Mass effect thing?

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
So no BvB sequel or the Mass effect thing?
It never was!

I did 1 pic about the Mass Effect thing for the fun of it, making it very clear in the description that is wasn't a project I was working on. It was an idea I had while shopping around for a programmer. And one of my supporters miss-reported it here as my next project... this is probably the 4th time I have to correct that misconception on this forum and others.

As for BvB sequels, I don't have one in the shop right now. But if I did, it would probably be the Mass Effect thing. I can’t claim it was the idea from the start, but while I was starting out on "BvB2", one of my patrons suggested that I didn’t have to limit myself on 1 series. And this is where the title changed from “Gargoyles, the beast and the bitch 2” to “BVB2: Gargoyles, Date night”. I now think of the BVB series as a series of games where you play a beast and try to seduce a humanoid woman that I can translate in all sorts of universes. And right now, in my mind, the next installment should be in the Mass Effect Universe… but who know what it will be when I get to it. A new series might have blown me away by then and I might end up doing BvB3 about it, or Scooby Doo, or an elf and a rein dear in Santa's shop… I don’t know! :p

There will be a "BvB3" at some point, provided I can do it without screwing things up with Patreon, but right now i'm working on "TOTDC2", and since Mdqp isn’t found of my BVB series, I’ll need to hire another coder when I get to it. I have too many ideas for one guy alone!

Cheers!
Alx

Last edited:

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
It never was!

I did 1 pic about the Mass Effect thing for the fun of it, making it very clear in the description that is wasn't a project I was working on. It was an idea I had while shopping around for a programmer. And one of my supporters miss-reported it here as my next project... this is probably the 4th time I have to correct that misconception on this forum and others.

As for BvB sequels, I don't have one in the shop right now. But if I did, it would probably be the Mass Effect thing. I can’t claim it was the idea from the start, but while I was starting out on "BvB2", one of my patrons suggested that I didn’t have to limit myself on 1 series. And this is where the title changed from “Gargoyles, the beast and the bitch 2” to “BVB2: Gargoyles, Date night”. I now think of the BVB series as a series of games where you play a beast and try to seduce a humanoid woman that I can translate in all sorts of universes. And right now, in my mind, the next installment should be in the Mass Effect Universe… but who know what it will be when I get to it. A new series might have blown me away by then and I might end up doing BvB3 about it, or Scooby Doo, or an elf and a rein dear in Santa's shop… I don’t know! :p

There will be a "BvB3" at some point, provided I can do it without screwing things up with Patreon, but right now i'm working on "TOTDC2", and since Mdqp isn’t found of my BVB series, I’ll need to hire another coder when I get to it. I have too many ideas for one guy alone!

Cheers!
Alx

I didn’t though of talking about it here… but since people are still reacting to these post. Maybe I should.

I had a falling out with MDQP and I’m out of TOTDC2. We are still on friendly terms… I made a mistake on my patreon page that installed doubts between us regarding if I was still interested in working on the game or not and MDQP preferred to cut the cord.

I totally understand his decision.

There will be other games someday. But for the moment, I will concentrate on Comics and Pinups
Alx

Reactions: Pilluah and zartus

zartus

Jul 4, 2018
I didn’t though of talking about it here… but since people are still reacting to these post. Maybe I should.

I had a falling out with MDQP and I’m out of TOTDC2. We are still on friendly terms… I made a mistake on my patreon page that installed doubts between us regarding if I was still interested in working on the game or not and MDQP preferred to cut the cord.

I totally understand his decision.

There will be other games someday. But for the moment, I will concentrate on Comics and Pinups
Alx
Sorry to hear that Alx, SOMEONE GET THIS PERSON A CODER STAT! But honestly I love your art and continue to do wtv you can!

Reactions: Pilluah and Fuckit

Munkus69

Nov 12, 2019
I wonder... is there actually something about Goliath and Eliza as well? I always wanted to have them get on with it.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
If you are no longer working on that game, does this mean you could potentially begin BVB3?

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
If you are no longer working on that game, does this mean you could potentially begin BVB3?
In short: No
I've recenterd my work around pinups and comics. stuff I can do on my own on a regular basis and am much more happy doing this. I also had some trouble with Patreon which make me to take out everything "beastly" from my feed. So... no BVB3 in the near future.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Partreon is currently filled with SJW imbeciles who are offended by everything and at least denounce

I advise you what other authors have done to have a "smoke screen"

for example leave in your patreon news in which you work like your comics but in other places like f95 for example go showing and uploading the updates of your "controversial" projects

like the one from public sex life who has a version in his patreon while he works in the parody version for which he met Raven Tsunade c18 etc at the same time or the Waifu accademy who in his patreon has info about his other game project while still working to finish the game that bothers the SJW

So in patreon they will leave you in peace and you can dedicate yourself to creating what you want without being disturbed (it seems unbelievable that in the middle of 2020 there is so much censorship of freedom of expression and above all because of those who claim to be protectors and champions of their own freedom of expression)

zartus

Jul 4, 2018
Partreon is currently filled with SJW imbeciles who are offended by everything and at least denounce

I advise you what other authors have done to have a "smoke screen"

for example leave in your patreon news in which you work like your comics but in other places like f95 for example go showing and uploading the updates of your "controversial" projects

like the one from public sex life who has a version in his patreon while he works in the parody version for which he met Raven Tsunade c18 etc at the same time or the Waifu accademy who in his patreon has info about his other game project while still working to finish the game that bothers the SJW

So in patreon they will leave you in peace and you can dedicate yourself to creating what you want without being disturbed (it seems unbelievable that in the middle of 2020 there is so much censorship of freedom of expression and above all because of those who claim to be protectors and champions of their own freedom of expression)

Its credit card companies who are threating to refuse to do business with these companies. that's why they are forced to change.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Question, anyone know how to expand the time in endless mode past the 100 turn? I recall there was a code but can't find it

Dhaso

Mar 22, 2019
If you're willing to sacrifice scene switch (Meeting -> Dinner -> Post Diner ) or make it a little longer
just set the insane number in hours per day like this
Code:
TIME._dayLengthInHours = 1000000
This effectively gives you a limit of million actions before the game progresses to the next scene.

To check current hour do this
Code:
TIME._currentHour
To trigger scene switch set
Code:
TIME._currentHour = TIME._dayLengthInHours  - 1
Which file should i edit for this?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes