Unity BeastBeat [v0.1.15a] [C-BoneGames]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
My days of GH/Rock band Rhytm type games are over but the game looks hot. Thanks for uploading it.

Reactions: Leolo

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
Decent rhythm games, but could definitely use some polish. i'll check it out again in the future.

How to make notes less fast, impossible to play
some one maybe a save file ? its too fast for me :D
At the bottom left of the Free Play screen where you select the song/difficulty you have a number with - and + on opposite sides. that is the note speed. If you let the song finish you'll unlock it in the gallery, there's no minimum score you need to get or anything.
1664368901253.png

Reactions: yacik

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Anyone else having trouble with the gallery? Specifically the big guy with the tiny wolf he's using as a cock sleeve. I can only get half of the animations (resistance, grinding, slow thrust), the other half won't trigger no matter how much I hammer the Continue button. (Hard thrust, hard thrust with wolf self-service, cum)

Annoying me a little cos I think it's probably my favourite out of the lot but it's just not progressing.

v33k

Nov 5, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with the gallery? Specifically the big guy with the tiny wolf he's using as a cock sleeve. I can only get half of the animations (resistance, grinding, slow thrust), the other half won't trigger no matter how much I hammer the Continue button. (Hard thrust, hard thrust with wolf self-service, cum)

Annoying me a little cos I think it's probably my favourite out of the lot but it's just not progressing.
Exact same situation haha, I think this one specifically is broken, sadly.

potsun

Jun 25, 2018
usually a lurker but as a rhythm gamer this caught my attention, animations are gorgeous and charts feel actually inspired cough bunfan cough and made/watched over by someone who enjoys the craft. will admit the scroll speed being set to 10 on launch is a bit much but hoping its a bug. if the maker is reading this thread by any chance, id say to swap the difficulty of fallen demon and everlasting bewitchment on Hell. found the long notes on the latter to be more intense in terms of tecnique while the former can be mashed out, plus the animation on fallen is broken when in the CG viewer. overall though, great game.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
This is amazing. Not only he managed to create a game without lags with unity which always bug. The animations are great. I think fallen demon not finished? Or broken

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes