Unity BeastBeat [v0.1.15a] [C-BoneGames]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Leeon88

May 13, 2020
Thanks for the crack. Although, the new Animation are so hard to click on the continue. I feel like I click on the animation instead of made it continue.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I dk who got new version of Android but if update got already too far like...
Latest is 0.8 and you got 0.6 or 0.5 from patreon.
You shouldn't have problem release here as long as it's outdated version from patreon and prevent creator lose support

Which right now there are log in verification, thought i didn't look into it yet# if it's just press code and receive reward in game.
OK I don't mind that as long as android is leaked after latest version like #sample above#

because this type of game was different from other.
it's play song and enjoy music with beautiful art (NSFW pic too) and patreon reward in game was not just exclusive but also android version.
AS long as android got leaked without code, i believe they will still play and unlock gallery on their own.

this game will got support bc people love it, both art and type of game. Patreon exclusive might be like vote, adjust song genre and write commission song as well as pic of background. Even race choose too.

that's why outdated android version is necessary to release if it doesn't affect creator.
it's simply to give people taste of game anf give their own willingness to support game their love.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I dk who got new version of Android but if update got already too far like...
Latest is 0.8 and you got 0.6 or 0.5 from patreon.
You shouldn't have problem release here as long as it's outdated version from patreon and prevent creator lose support

Which right now there are log in verification, thought i didn't look into it yet# if it's just press code and receive reward in game.
OK I don't mind that as long as android is leaked after latest version like #sample above#

because this type of game was different from other.
it's play song and enjoy music with beautiful art (NSFW pic too) and patreon reward in game was not just exclusive but also android version.
AS long as android got leaked without code, i believe they will still play and unlock gallery on their own.

this game will got support bc people love it, both art and type of game. Patreon exclusive might be like vote, adjust song genre and write commission song as well as pic of background. Even race choose too.

that's why outdated android version is necessary to release if it doesn't affect creator.
it's simply to give people taste of game anf give their own willingness to support game their love.
Dude who are you even talking to?
There's no new version here simply cause no one has those versions (that's willing to share).
People pirate mostly cuz it have unlimited amount and easy to distribute - aka simply cuz they can.
And no you won't talk those (who is not willing to) into sharing, pirating is not a right thing to do. People just do it anyway.

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
Here's the base version of 0.0.8
Maybe I'm retarded, but I'm stumped on this one.

I was able to (easily) have the gallery opened, but I haven't the first clue on how to get anything to unlock. Hopefully someone smarter than me can properly crack this.

Nvm, figured it out. Attached is a working crack, replace the file as before and enjoy. If it doesn't work, delete your saves from AppData and try again. If that doesn't work, yell at me.

Last edited:

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
Alright here the cracks Version of beast beat Android version 8
It's work but the gallery is broken and lagy, and on some devices it's showing black screen.

Can anyone fix it

Alumian

Oct 2, 2017

I was able to (easily) have the gallery opened, but I haven't the first clue on how to get anything to unlock. Hopefully someone smarter than me can properly crack this.

Nvm, figured it out. Attached is a working crack, replace the file as before and enjoy. If it doesn't work, delete your saves from AppData and try again. If that doesn't work, yell at me.
Hey man, would you mind sending me a DM real please (I can't seem to DM you)?
I just had a quick question about cracking the C# assembly.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017

Seems to cause the game to crash on startup

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
Version 0.0.8 dropped into the managed folder is where i assumed it goes.

unless the crack was for 0.7 i assumed it was for 0.8
Try , it's literally just mine but worth a shot anyway, tested it 5 mins ago and everything works. It might seem like common sense but keep it in its own new folder, don't overwrite anything on top of older versions.
If it still crashes for you clean out everything in \AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\BeastBeat .
If it still crashes after that then I'm out of ideas but I suspect the problem is elsewhere, especially since literally all I changed was just stop it from phoning home to Patreon on two occasions.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Try , it's literally just mine but worth a shot anyway, tested it 5 mins ago and everything works. It might seem like common sense but keep it in its own new folder, don't overwrite anything on top of older versions.
If it still crashes for you clean out everything in \AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\BeastBeat .
If it still crashes after that then I'm out of ideas but I suspect the problem is elsewhere, especially since literally all I changed was just stop it from phoning home to Patreon on two occasions.
it works not sure why mine crashed maybe ill mess around in a bit and see if i can figure it out incase anyone else runs into it.

Reactions: smegmaboyo
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes