Unity BeastBeat [v0.1.15a] [C-BoneGames]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
Pop the bubbly, everyone!

This is my first ever crack for anything, took about 30 minutes of testing, and I can't believe it worked (at least when I tested it).

All you have to do is replace the file of the same name in "BeastBeat_Data\Managed", then click the "log in to Patreon"button, and you're good to go! Happy fapping, and lemme know if it doesn't work for any of yous.

Note: this is only for the PC version posted above, don't come crying to me if you're trying this on a later version (instead yell at me to fix it).

Last edited:

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
Pop the bubbly, everyone!

This is my first ever crack for anything, took about 30 minutes of testing, and I can't believe it worked (at least when I tested it).

All you have to do is replace the file of the same name in "BeastBeat_Data\Managed", then click the "log in to Patreon"button, and you're good to go! Happy fapping, and lemme know if it doesn't work for any of yous.

Note: this is only for the PC version posted above, don't come crying to me if you're trying this on a later version (instead yell at me to fix it).
thanks for the crack, and here someone in my group modify the android version base on you crack and its work

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes