KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
387991.png

on a other note.
im pretty sure he is not gonne make the 15th of aug, knowing him.

he has delayed it 2 times now and did not even let his subs in the loop about it till it was way overdue .

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Yeah. This same think he do in may and release teaser in june. So propably he write about delay to end of month and after write again delay to first days in september. But hey, maybe i'm wrong right, right? :Kappa:

TrickyBiscuit

Jun 10, 2023
i dont know whats worse

willingly paying some dude to ride the delay train as you defend his tactics in the hope the release gets here soon
OR
fare jump the train and ride for free as you not only defend his posts but pirate his content too

amazing the amount of people that fall into the latter with AP...

Maiiii

Apr 5, 2023
well if hes delaying the release again i couldnt even be mad because its the classic animo move since like ever. and to be fair even though there are tons of delays at the end of the day animo is everytime delivering awesome content.

Reactions: Balial42 and Astrel

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Yeah. Basically i think most people don't wants from him rush it, but main problem is his attitude to releasing his work. Is okay if you just sometimes post news about game or how it progress with videos or screenshots and never tell ETA, because you really don't know. People like Drpinkcake with Being DIK, Thesteve with Wildlife for examples have regular report and people are fine with it (mostly).
But when you see EVERY SINGLE TIME 100 WAYS HOW TO MAKE EXCUSES it start annoying and stupid. No suprise if he post somethink like: Hello guys. I'm sorry i need couple days more, my family die and start me hunt, so i need make exorcism in my house.
Really some of his excuses are really weird for me, but hey it still be pirated here and maybe he doesn't care what people think about it until they put money on his project.

Dax23

Jul 11, 2023
I kinda feel that the people who complain on here the most are also the one paying him the most. People are the architects of their own suffering. If you want him to change, stop giving him money.

Israel199

May 26, 2017
I kinda feel that the people who complain on here the most are also the one paying him the most. People are the architects of their own suffering. If you want him to change, stop giving him money.
It happens that they believe that by paying him more, they help him speed up progress and give him all the benefits to finish faster.

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
i dont know whats worse

willingly paying some dude to ride the delay train as you defend his tactics in the hope the release gets here soon
OR
fare jump the train and ride for free as you not only defend his posts but pirate his content too

amazing the amount of people that fall into the latter with AP...
the is no real pirate because his stuff goes public free after a week
the payed people get his stuff 7 days before it goes online for free

hannova

Sep 29, 2020
id just like it if he didnt keep promising updates and not delivering
id prefer to hear what hes working on once a week and not hear anything about the release until hes in the process of uploading the game to be played.

Reactions: Dim342

Dax23

Jul 11, 2023
It happens that they believe that by paying him more, they help him speed up progress and give him all the benefits to finish faster.
Probably has the opposite effect. The more you pay someone, the more they slack. There's no pressure to release something if you have a steady income. If he'd be dependent on game sales, I'm sure we would have at least a version of the final game already.

Its the same reason so many games introduce micro transactions and subscription models. Hence we hardly see the same amount of finished games released we did 10 or 15 years ago.

Reactions: HornySensei
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes