Feb 14, 2019
Last edited:

bouioasduncoasd

Dec 4, 2019
Is there any actual sexual content in this or just a nude platformer for patreon farming
30/70 as of writing,
there's a pissing scene if you're into that and a lewd comic puzzle. But there isn't much... "game" here, as he'd hinted at there being.
Unless this was a slightly hornier version of the Witness,

this feels like a teaser moreso for the character customization settings and puzzles than anything relevant to the actual game, which is purportedly supposed to feature:

Tomb Raider esque movement/shooting
fucking/getting fucked by:
Raptors, Minotaurs, Horses, Mumies, Totem Statues, Spooky Scary Skeletons (Scariest Sex I've ever had in my life), and no doubt a fair amount of masturbation/dildo stuff along the way.
Voice Acting (teased in the teaser, iirc) and Cinematics (at least one)

TrickyBiscuit

Jun 10, 2023
the is no real pirate because his stuff goes public free after a week
the payed people get his stuff 7 days before it goes online for free
What exactly do the subs get for 6 bucks a month anyway? I couple of weekly posts that are essentially remixed versions of the last and maybe a few "cHeCk ThIs OuT" gifs that look nothing like the final product? I dont understand how he has so many at this point given, one, the nature of things "leaking" and thats an everyone thing. Two, the amount of completed content he does release. During the BTQ days, it took him nearly 3 years to release to finished products yet nearly every week we'd ready nearly the exact same (leaked) posts about its development...that is until we came full circle (many times) and the posts said he was doing things for the first time all over again.

I may have not been in this forum long but its not hard to see he is a protected class along with his work. The many nuked/locked threads and out right trolling from both sides. What I dont get is why.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
What exactly do the subs get for 6 bucks a month anyway? I couple of weekly posts that are essentially remixed versions of the last and maybe a few "cHeCk ThIs OuT" gifs that look nothing like the final product? I dont understand how he has so many at this point given, one, the nature of things "leaking" and thats an everyone thing. Two, the amount of completed content he does release. During the BTQ days, it took him nearly 3 years to release to finished products yet nearly every week we'd ready nearly the exact same (leaked) posts about its development...that is until we came full circle (many times) and the posts said he was doing things for the first time all over again.

I may have not been in this forum long but its not hard to see he is a protected class along with his work. The many nuked/locked threads and out right trolling from both sides. What I dont get is why.
You're right about BTQ but have you seen it's quality?It's basically a 2 hours movie with a ton of animations to do, it is a fucking masterpiece for the people in the horse fetish (not for me tho, it was too much).3 years is long but the quality demanded it.The same thing here.Supporters pay 6 bucks a month (not much if you are working) to see updates on release, news, new content, get the content a week before release and smth

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017

You're right about BTQ but have you seen it's quality?It's basically a 2 hours movie with a ton of animations to do, it is a fucking masterpiece for the people in the horse fetish (not for me tho, it was too much).3 years is long but the quality demanded it.The same thing here.Supporters pay 6 bucks a month (not much if you are working) to see updates on release, news, new content, get the content a week before release and smth
for a solo guy it will take roughly 5 days for a 30-second movie and 15 days for a 2-minute video.
Keep in mind that the success of an animation depends on the quality of the graphics and detail

but if we talk about BTQ it has a decent amount of loops and different angles of the same animation to get more view time
so it is hard to tell.
animo's reputation for his 3d stuff is good, BUT his reputation as a worker and as a person are pretty much down the drain.
this is because on how slow he is and almost never meeting his promises over and over .
he was also working on the game the same time. and people did not like that because he was already slow on stuff.

this is also why his community is so toxic.
this came later on and now people just pick this toxic stuff up from other because they read the story's about him

even if he went under a new name the same would happen again, if he does not change his ways its only a matter of time

this is his first game.
he make on sub 22.548$ a month and is only working with him and 2 others on the game
while he clearly can hire 1 or 2 more but he wont
the game is in the make for around 3 years now
i dont mind the delay bit he told us 3 times he would release it , just to delay it again in less then 30 days time
this is where i and a lot of other become toxic.

PS: i know my english is bad

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Game make 3 years? What i remember i saw first game samples from 2017. Anyway this situation is clown show like Wildeer. I'm more excited if we will have right and we get another delay release, than actual release game and that's weird. :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes