Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Can you please look if there’s something about the horse? Cause i’m starting to feel that we’ll only be allowed to see him in a cutscene and nothing else
You could summon a horse in the teaser so I think there should be some scene where we aquire it.Knowing Animo and his love for horses.

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
I think this game is gone Fade away in the background
a few post back in the pic you can see him the current version has only 2 animations for sex
the trailer and his previews showed clearly something els

next to that he had a shit ton of cut scenes but no more sex
pretty sure its gone be the raptor that he showed us and the mummy WICH he ruined because he showed it to us like 10 times or so, so that also nothing new

uhhm sorry but 3year in the make and 2 scenes.....???????
so its it now gone be 1 sex scene per 6 months?

eca.jpg

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
We will see (soon).
And what you mean he make a game, but no sex game? What is this?
He MAKE game with SEX, atleast what we know. This game was not adressed as game with OPTIONAL sex, but game where you HAVE sex, atleast with statues for progress game. Sure it's perfect if sex game can work without sex and you are interested with story and character, puzzle and paltforms, but this is not a case.
So no. People expect SEX game with puzzles and platform, because it was adressed, not like game with only puzzle and platform.

Reactions: Astrel

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
I think this game is gone Fade away in the background
a few post back in the pic you can see him the current version has only 2 animations for sex
the trailer and his previews showed clearly something els

next to that he had a shit ton of cut scenes but no more sex
pretty sure its gone be the raptor that he showed us and the mummy WICH he ruined because he showed it to us like 10 times or so, so that also nothing new

uhhm sorry but 3year in the make and 2 scenes.....???????
so its it now gone be 1 sex scene per 6 months?

View attachment 2848076
As I stated above.2 enemies, 4 poses each, 2 cumshots each pose.So 8 scenes and 16 cumshots total.Plus statues,totems,random interactions ,horse(I hope),35 outfits.It's a lot,as someone said a few posts before, it is a game with sex, not a sex game.It's a very lewd game.I agree with 3 years not being worth it,and I agree,but it can (CAN!) be the best 3d UE game on this platform at least.There are some others(wild life, some egiptian themed game that I dont remember the name,House Party, but if I am right,the quality of this one will outmatch them all.I hope at least

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
I don't remember sex scene with horse. Only cutscene, where Lara see horse what drink water from ocean and after it run.

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
The horse is there but its a SFW model.
I could've missed some other things but everything under horse is SFW, He'll probably add it in the next update.
The horse is there...

There it is! This is the perfect name for that game.
That Beat- off -your- son rubbish should be erased

TheGoodOldays

Nov 21, 2021
The horse is there but its a SFW model.
I could've missed some other things but everything under horse is SFW, He'll probably add it in the next update.
Ty, i’m not surprised
You are looking through the teaser release files right?
Yes but they’re pretty much the same of the real game Animo simply allowed us to play the teaser erasing the rest of the map, that’s why the teaser takes that many GBs

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
it's pretty straight forward if you just take u time to read
and don't miss a pickup in the very first room or else you can't get it

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Is there a walkthrough or anything?
Tile puzzle solutions at end of page 2 and I have a visual guide-ish thing at page 11 on how to get to a hidden area to make the path clearer, look for spoilered folders and attached images, otherwise not enough content to justify a universal one as none of us bothered other than bits and bobs of problematic areas.

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
It doesn't matter. 99% chance it will be delay to end of month. 1% chance he show middle fingers on us non-believers and put demo in right day. :)

Reactions: Astrel
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes