KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
You guys expecting he's gonna release it on MID MONTH ?
Put your BET on 5th September, That's the day he got 20K JUICE to his WALLET... :KEK: (y)
does not work that way
you pay from the day you sub, so if you sub for 1 month on the 10th then it ends next month the 10th
if you sub the 27th the month after on the 27th it ends

Daifuzuki

Apr 30, 2022
Lots of games use asset store stuff for a huge variety of things. For example, Conan Exiles and Ark Survival have a lot of foliage assets that they both use, and I've seen many of the same assets also in things like Wild Life and Carnal Instinct.
Sounds fair enough, but quite literally everything used is from the UE store. Even the UI.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Sounds fair enough, but quite literally everything used is from the UE store. Even the UI.
It's easier to use them than to make your own.Even with UI, if you want it to look nice and pleasing you need a designer of some sort and lots of other things that if are available,there is no nedd to do them yourself

Fantomax

"Ares Revenge" game developper
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
This Animo guy has 4800 Subscribers and earning more than 25 000$ per month... lucky him.
Subscribers who are waiting for months to expect something, amazing isn't it ?
I would be very happy once i'll reach a hundred people to support my work (it could help me paying the rent).
Single in my project i do provide a real update of it each month.

"Seing what is just and not doing it, is a lack of courage"
Confucius -550 JC

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
It was rhetorical, I'm just trying to cope.
him releasing his stuff at the end of month or beginning of the month is pretty much a given at this point, since it has happened way too many times. Coping just will lead u to another dissapointment. Let animo work his delayed ''magic'', and be patient.

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
him releasing his stuff at the end of month or beginning of the month is pretty much a given at this point, since it has happened way too many times. Coping just will lead u to another dissapointment. Let animo work his delayed ''magic'', and be patient.
he shows a trailer and in the end there are only 2 enemy's
next to that 4 delays already in a short time

BeCaUsE He cares about first impression.
what impression???? that you planned 4 release dates and 4 times messed up.

the good impression is already gone for future updates
my impression now is future delays :p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
this game i a just anyway show trailer and in the end there are only 2 enemy's
next to that 4 delays already in a short time

BeCaUsE He cares about first impression.
what impression???? that you planned 4 release dates and 4 times messed up.

the good impression is already gone for future updates
my impression now is future delays :p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Why would he care about the impression he gives to people who pirate his stuff? What are you going to do if gives a bad impression to you, not pirate his stuff?

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
This Animo guy has 4800 Subscribers and earning more than 25 000$ per month... lucky him.
Subscribers who are waiting for months to expect something, amazing isn't it ?
I would be very happy once i'll reach a hundred people to support my work (it could help me paying the rent).
Single in my project i do provide a real update of it each month.

"Seing what is just and not doing it, is a lack of courage"
Confucius -550 JC
We life in society, sadly. Just look on Operation lovecraft Fallen Dolls or what is this scam. 15K patreons with pretty much agressive patron tiers for nothing. But hey i can't blame devs, because people who give him money are part of problem.

About delays. I will be glad if this delays was because fixing stuff etc. i guess it will be broken as fuck still. :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes