Bigeggs

Jul 17, 2018
Oh fuck yes! I've always loved Alicesoft's games!

Not only are they erotic, their game mechanics in pretty much all through their games are also engaging and fun to play through!
There're a lot of great game from Alicesoft, but too few of them get translate.

maoster

Aug 14, 2017
I just want to say thanks for uploading this. Really love alicesoft games. One of my fav game was BB Haruka.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
is the a new game plus??? also i have 4 enemies but can attack 1 per day and 1 appeared neXt day. is there a way to attack more than 1 enemies?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
It's got an anti-Cheat Engine thing that's defeating me, my poor cheater self
You're right! LOL
When i read your comment i wanted to try it. You can't edit D2 Energy with Cheat engine.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Tags say RPG, Screenshots scream Visual Novel. Someone mind giving an extremely brief summary on what these "RPG" elements entail?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Can keep peace points up ... dont know how that should work ..

Edit: found the save folder

Edit 2: but no clue how to edit that file ...

Last edited:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Have you tried yourself or do you just coming with a random suggesting?
Because this games save files are in "ASD" files.
And saveeditor does not support it.
Shit, it was what I planned to do to not have ´ntr´ haha. The game is still downloading so I didn't know :C. Sorry for my English

Kiroshi

Bored moe/nukige consummer
Donor
May 31, 2017
It's got an anti-Cheat Engine thing that's defeating me, my poor cheater self
Simple , but tendious way to use CE is to "nuke" enemies . After begining of battle scan for value of enemy health (4 bytes) , hit them once , and do next scan with enemy current health . There sould be 4 adresses visible - change them to 0 and thats all . If u want to see rape scenes on heroine scan for her health instead . It`s a bit tendious because You must do it in each battle and to do that u must know (or guess) enemy health .

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes