Dec 18, 2019
Careful, some people are new or were never interested in knowing the producer so they may actually have no idea about what Alicesoft is what type of games they produce. Although to be fair, they do produce a fair amount of pure vanilla games. Sarcasm only really works through text if you make it painfully obvious or if they already have some knowledge of what your talking about(eg. knowing about Alicesoft games).
lol i know their games. it's actually the first one of their games that had these kind of stuff included which was why i was confused.

Overlord111!

Sep 4, 2018
Whoever made this game's RNG for getting scenes needs to suffer. I keep getting 2s and they made it so you can't get a new seed by resetting.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
it's mostly to gather data on how many gets events~ or something is what they tell you when you start the game. feels very fishy. but the game never got into the firewall if you choose decline. and they say your are unknown and you see the numbers. it's probably some kind of community effort.
Seems like a genuinely weird inclusion.

Careful, some people are new or were never interested in knowing the producer so they may actually have no idea about what Alicesoft is what type of games they produce. Although to be fair, they do produce a fair amount of pure vanilla games. Sarcasm only really works through text if you make it painfully obvious or if they already have some knowledge of what your talking about(eg. knowing about Alicesoft games).
Yes,lets ignore the tip-off about the tagging system(which outside of the usual suspects of NTR and loli is rather trustworthy).
Lets pretend I only wrote that Alicesoft line.
If you cant see the sarcasm in me outright denouncing a specially integrated forum mechanic I dunno how to help you.

May 6, 2017
Beat series
Welp, time to go for brutal route yet again and corrupt them before doing love route
ah~ such despair, such evil

jstanthralias

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone know what the "Corruption" parameter/stat is about? I have played a few in-game days so far without defeat and it has not changed. Does it change if I get defeated?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
gets destroyed at the 0 day mark. i think the problem is it uses game currency to heal so i need to fight when its only needed to upgrade things

PZvor22

Feb 1, 2019
I'm downloading this just now and also installed beat blades haruka but my security said the latter had a trojan in it. I think it was a false positive but I'm not sure, did anyone else have that problem with it? (the item in question was the shell.dll I believe it was called)

damicles

Aug 12, 2017
Actually I was wondering if he knew any games that had the type of senario that I was surggesting.

Dec 18, 2019
Seems like a genuinely weird inclusion.

Yes,lets ignore the tip-off about the tagging system(which outside of the usual suspects of NTR and loli is rather trustworthy).
Lets pretend I only wrote that Alicesoft line.
If you cant see the sarcasm in me outright denouncing a specially integrated forum mechanic I dunno how to help you.
yeah, it feels weird. but i am probably overthinking. but like i said i probably play it later anyway and just keep the installer in a folder. i have a lot of stuff to play and finish anyway.

Dec 18, 2019
I'm downloading this just now and also installed beat blades haruka but my security said the latter had a trojan in it. I think it was a false positive but I'm not sure, did anyone else have that problem with it? (the item in question was the shell.dll I believe it was called)
probably false positive. av can take similar dll(because some has been used as a virus and is usually the hack program.) as a warning sign that it can be dangerous or it is a pup, basically could be a bad program. but it's nothing. especially since this is a installer and probably the same you get from mangagamer.

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Actually I was wondering if he knew any games that had the type of senario that I was surggesting.
That was a roundabout way to ask for such...
Are we speaking as a game mechanic or narratively?
English only and mechanic wise thats rather specific,for more recent releases Leane 2 and Venus Blood Frontier come to mind(as does eraTW but...thats somewhat of an acquired taste).
Narratively far too many to count(including this series)since thats one of the main points of the corruption subgenre in NTR(that being netorare...though its other incarnations bank on it as well).
Just using the tagging system probably would be easier here but someone who actually is into the genre might help with some recommendations.

yeah, it feels weird. but i am probably overthinking. but like i said i probably play it later anyway and just keep the installer in a folder. i have a lot of stuff to play and finish anyway.
I highly doubt they use it for piracy related homecalls heh,likely just there to gather some data for their scenario writers.
Still kinda weird,dont remember Alicesoft normaly using such methods(though Im not exactly up to specs on their modern catalogue).
Maybe they are just testing new waters(now I do kinda wonder whether the functionality is present in the japanese version as well though).

Last edited:

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
AliceSoft? I swear i heard that name before did they do Sengoku Rance and Eiyuu Senki or am i thinking something else?

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
I got boner blasted by the anime version of beat angel escalayer episode 2 way back in the day. Downloaded this to see the source material and was a bit disappointed. The Fm77 rape scene dialogue is nearly entirely dominated by talk of how she has 10 years of clone vat smegma in her dick folds the she is shlorpily depositing in Escalayer's vagina.

I think they mention her dick size and it's affect on the scene maybe once? And there is none of the 'forcing her to beg' element that was so powerful in the anime scene.

So the scene is like:

10% "To the victor goes the spoils"

5% "call my dick 'shining black penis' for some reason"

5% "The enormous size causes strain"

and 80% "I was grown in a vat and had ten years of fingernail toenail and hair growth, please visualize this disgusting mental image, yknow what else that means? TEN YEARS OF DICKCHEESE, THAT'S RIGHT, IM DEPOSITING MY PENILE PARMESAN INSIDE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!"

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes