Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I did it. I finally managed to beat the True Final Boss. After restarting the game once and using every single trick I could to maximize D2 energy and being able to get max attack and defense and 7 reaction speed, the normal final boss wasn't a problem. But as it turned out, the True Final Boss had 8 reaction speed, meaning he would dodge most of my attacks.

I realized there were some other things I could have done to get even more D2 energy and be able to increase reaction speed even more, but I really didn't want to begin the game yet again. So I used that ability that boosted your own stats, but that had to be activated and didn't last forever, so things ended up pretty close. I was literally 1 hit away from death, with two "slots" open in the abilities, and I had to hit the right slot or I would have lost.

Edit: Why the hell is there yet another boss? No, this is bullshit. I quit.

Dec 18, 2019
That was a roundabout way to ask for such...
Are we speaking as a game mechanic or narratively?
English only and mechanic wise thats rather specific,for more recent releases Leane 2 and Venus Blood Frontier come to mind(as does eraTW but...thats somewhat of an acquired taste).
Narratively far too many to count(including this series)since thats one of the main points of the corruption subgenre in NTR(that being netorare...though its other incarnations bank on it as well).
Just using the tagging system probably would be easier here but someone who actually is into the genre might help with some recommendations.

I highly doubt they use it for piracy related homecalls heh,likely just there to gather some data for their scenario writers.
Still kinda weird,dont remember Alicesoft normaly using such methods(though Im not exactly up to specs on their modern catalogue).
Maybe they are just testing new waters(now I do kinda wonder whether the functionality is present in the japanese version as well though).
yeah.. i actually ended up buying it anyway. i really hate anxiety.. kinda wanna support alicesoft games anyway. thank you for your time though.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
can we play this game without japanese locale ? i have a bad spec pc i worried if i installing that i dont know it will be worse
The game is official released. But still, how much potato of your machine? Japanese locale doesnt even need 3rd party involved. (unless its not worked out)

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I got boner blasted by the anime version of beat angel escalayer episode 2 way back in the day. Downloaded this to see the source material and was a bit disappointed. The Fm77 rape scene dialogue is nearly entirely dominated by talk of how she has 10 years of clone vat smegma in her dick folds the she is shlorpily depositing in Escalayer's vagina.

I think they mention her dick size and it's affect on the scene maybe once? And there is none of the 'forcing her to beg' element that was so powerful in the anime scene.

So the scene is like:

10% "To the victor goes the spoils"

5% "call my dick 'shining black penis' for some reason"

5% "The enormous size causes strain"

and 80% "I was grown in a vat and had ten years of fingernail toenail and hair growth, please visualize this disgusting mental image, yknow what else that means? TEN YEARS OF DICKCHEESE, THAT'S RIGHT, IM DEPOSITING MY PENILE PARMESAN INSIDE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!"
#justjapanthings
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

realblack

Jul 23, 2017
I did it. I finally managed to beat the True Final Boss. After restarting the game once and using every single trick I could to maximize D2 energy and being able to get max attack and defense and 7 reaction speed, the normal final boss wasn't a problem. But as it turned out, the True Final Boss had 8 reaction speed, meaning he would dodge most of my attacks.

I realized there were some other things I could have done to get even more D2 energy and be able to increase reaction speed even more, but I really didn't want to begin the game yet again. So I used that ability that boosted your own stats, but that had to be activated and didn't last forever, so things ended up pretty close. I was literally 1 hit away from death, with two "slots" open in the abilities, and I had to hit the right slot or I would have lost.

Edit: Why the hell is there yet another boss? No, this is bullshit. I quit.
I managed to beat both of them. tried to min/max D2 energy and got HP 9 , ATK/DEF/SPD MAX.

and use this skill set.

In fight don't use D-Cutter ,just use D-Slider instead when it available.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry with bad english. Hope every one goodluck with this!

Reactions: Skyzenski

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Simple , but tendious way to use CE is to "nuke" enemies . After begining of battle scan for value of enemy health (4 bytes) , hit them once , and do next scan with enemy current health . There sould be 4 adresses visible - change them to 0 and thats all . If u want to see rape scenes on heroine scan for her health instead . It`s a bit tendious because You must do it in each battle and to do that u must know (or guess) enemy health .
is there an cheat engine for this game?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
For anyone who wants to complete the game legit, the key is getting that one skill that makes you recover all of your health as D2 energy at the end of a battle, instead of only half. One you get that ability, start a new game and put the ability in. This will drastically reduce your wasted D2 energy, and you'll be able to max all stats and have a lot of leftover energy as well.

Also, the Louie event doesn't interfere with the love route, so doing it for more energy is okay.

Reactions: Skyzenski

DiuLei777

May 8, 2020
Finished Haruka years ago, and finally Escalayer got translated~
This game has NTR(Netorase in this case), but it is avoidable if you're competent enough XD (Unless you go to NTR Route on purpose...)
For the sake of completion back then, before knowing the existence of this wonderful website, i have to grind my teeth when going into the NTR Route of Haruka & some other games that has avoidable NTR Route... But now, i will go super hard for Vanilla Route for all the girls, then download the Full Gallery save data XD

Goliath VN

Sep 29, 2019
This game has a surprisingly high amount of Japan Manga references (BlackJack , One Piece .vv)
Beat Angel Escalayer Reboot Doraemon Reference_20200618_183436.jpg
Doraemon loves "dorayaki" ( a type of Japan's doughnut ) >>> MC refers to Doraemon manga, about a robot cat comes from future .(y)

Reactions: superelmo
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes