Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Damn,... I've played this game as my first VN game,... and now i can't find any other game that can compare to this....

Reactions: Yukihirou

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
When I clear the game, will it unlock all CGs?

There's some scenes that only unlock after losing the battle to the boss, but doing so will rise the corruption level. By reaching 6, it's game over. Therefore one cannot watch all scenes without triggering game over.

One would have to restart multiple playthroughs, or maybe save before attempting to lose twice to unlock said CGs the load the save before said defeat, but that's too time consuming and boring.

I really don't want to the whole playthrough if the majority of CGs will remain locked. Neither I fancy the absolutely stupid grind.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
does the mc girlfriend gets stolen?
If it's anything like Beat Blades Haruka (the one before this) losing a fight will lead to her getting raped.

I have this downloaded but haven't got round to playing it yet. The previous game was very rape heavy on a loss.

• Angry
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Strange. I played this a year ago just fine, but now I'm having screen and mouse issues

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Ok So the random dice roll is just PLAIN BS!!!

Just rolled FOUR 4-1-1-3 when I was looking for a 13. In a ROW!?!?! THIS IS Statiscally Impossible!!!!

Reactions: Overlord111!

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Just letting everybody know that Nutaku released Beat Wars Escalation Heroines in english about a week ago. Its a gacha game based on this as well as Beat Blades Haruka.

We already have a small community set up

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Ok So the random dice roll is just PLAIN BS!!!

Just rolled FOUR 4-1-1-3 when I was looking for a 13. In a ROW!?!?! THIS IS Statiscally Impossible!!!!
Are you reloading a save? you can't save scum rolls, it decides it beforehand (no idea when, could be at the start of the day) or it has a seed for the RNG

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Just letting everybody know that Nutaku released Beat Wars Escalation Heroines in english about a week ago. Its a gacha game based on this as well as Beat Blades Haruka.

We already have a small community set up
Nutaku likes to not send password reset emails until several days later with yahoomail btw. No idea wtf is up with that, apparently they have trouble sending emails to a bunch of providers. So I just gave up on trying that out, too much of a hassle making a new email for it. The email link is expired by the time I get it. Just a heads up for people that plan to try that game out, they said GMail works fine.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes