whym

Oct 28, 2018
nice thx man for support im just dont know how to doing currect point xD Thx 04arga

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
So how is this game related to Beat Blades Haruka. Is it a sequel? Should I play theat game first? Are there any other games in the series and what order should I play them in?
It has a similar system, and I heard something about it taking place in the same world, but not sure. Their stories have nothing to do with each other, though, play in whatever order you want.

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
Is this a sequel to beat blades haruka, or rather, does it matter in which order both titles are played?

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Any other games that have a similiar level of quality? hard to find such good ones

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
All the sounds are working in the game except for the voice lines. Is anyone else having similar problems? What could be the issue?

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
can't beat AliceSoft in gameplay department ! I think this is the best "magical girl eroge"
The others I found on here (tbf the search on this site sucks) seem to be a fair bit off quality wise on the images at least, which of their games would you recommend?

Also anyone know how to get the Madoka route, it seems i'm missing that and a bunch of other stuff like repaired gentsen

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes