4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Aint no way...the Claire scene does not show anything new lmao
that's because dude is still drawing the claire level. yes, idk what he is beign doing for the past months.
that's why honestly I would just wait for the public version

also, ugh he went back to .ogg for audio. WHY!?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeatBanger-2.92Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: averageforumlurker

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
ogg vorbis is a decent open source audio encoder, argably better in both compression and audio quality than the proprietary mp3 format.

Perhaps the ogg API library is also better for qol development
it's just a little annoying when it comes to modding, it was already annoying changing MP4 to WEBM now I have to do it for MP3 Files too.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Anyone can tell how to quickly unlock handsfree mode on mods? I know you have to finish the level, but it can be tedious.

BTW I finished one level with 3 stars on no fail mode and I got no Handsfree mode. Is it broken mod or does the no failure makes it impossible to get?

Nevermind. It works on a more recent build, but still not happy with that I have to beat a level to even get it. But at least no failure helps out.

Last edited:

avaglegon

Apr 13, 2020
Anyone know how to get mods to actually work? Ive tried doing a few things the top google results said and i can see the modded level in the mods section but once i click on it it says this View attachment 2957106
Do the mods correspond to the version of the game you're playing? There's 3 distinct versions (Legacy, Demo, and Release) and each of them can only load mods meant for that version. The mod site bbooru.fun has filters for each version, and the Discord also has a tagging system. Judging from the fact that there's a thumbnail visible, I'm guessing you downloaded a mod for the Legacy version (which supports thumbnails, and all versions of the game use "thumb.png" for a mod thumbnail). Here's a download for the legacy version

JordanBurnz

Jan 26, 2020
Do the mods correspond to the version of the game you're playing? There's 3 distinct versions (Legacy, Demo, and Release) and each of them can only load mods meant for that version. The mod site bbooru.fun has filters for each version, and the Discord also has a tagging system. Judging from the fact that there's a thumbnail visible, I'm guessing you downloaded a mod for the Legacy version (which supports thumbnails, and all versions of the game use "thumb.png" for a mod thumbnail). Here's a download for the legacy version
If i just downloaded the one from here is that the release version? And i can only used mods for the release version?

avaglegon

Apr 13, 2020
If i just downloaded the one from here is that the release version? And i can only used mods for the release version?
Yes, the download in the main post is the release version. Only mods made for the release version can be used with this version. There's a few ways to check what version a mod is for.
a) If the mod folder has a folder named "anims", then it's a legacy mod.
b) If the mod folder has a file named "act.cfg", then it's a release mod.
c) If there's no act.cfg but one of the folders is named "images", then it's a demo mod.
If this is a mod for the demo version, I found something from the Discord that allows the release version to play demo mods; just follow the instructions in the readme.txt

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
I think he suddenly remembered he had a Patreon. I was looking forward to see what would happen if he did not post at all this month, which was very close to happening.

Speaking of which,

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
If this is a mod for the demo version, I found something from the Discord that allows the release version to play demo mods; just follow the instructions in the readme.txt Mega
This doesn't work for me. The game won't read the .pck file and acts like it's not there (yes, its filename matches the .exe filename).

avaglegon

Apr 13, 2020
This doesn't work for me. The game won't read the .pck file and acts like it's not there (yes, its filename matches the .exe filename).
Gonna be honest, I haven't used this myself so I'm not sure what the issue could be. The Discord thread doesn't have any troubleshooting, either. There's a converter that works with demo mods, though:

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes