• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pharcyde

Feb 5, 2020
Played through a bunch of this game... seemed okay but was kinda bland, I knew it was Alicesoft so was waiting for it to get real good but it never really did so I stopped, grabbed a 100% save file to check it out. Woah, I must have been playing this game wrong because I was missing all the good shit.

This game is great.

is this netorare or netori the tag doesn't specify
Depends on your choices but yeah both.

Jul 1, 2017
Ok so what are we talking about here, does Haruka(or any of the other girls) get raped by someone else other than when you lose a battle or can you keep her to yourself? I kinda hate sharing...:D. Don't want to start downloading if it has unavoidable netorare.

pharcyde

Feb 5, 2020
From what I played, as long as you are sweet to them and don't lose battles you should avoid most of it (other than one of the characters). I know it's not your thing but seriously the brutal playthrough has some of the most uniquely messed up scenes I have ever played. The depth of the perversion is seriously top tier.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated and added new download links.

Jul 1, 2017
From what I played, as long as you are sweet to them and don't lose battles you should avoid most of it (other than one of the characters). I know it's not your thing but seriously the brutal playthrough has some of the most uniquely messed up scenes I have ever played. The depth of the perversion is seriously top tier.
"Other than one character" so you are saying only one character has unavoidable netorare? if so then I might give it a shot for the other two but I kinda need to know which one it is. is it the loli? is it Haruka? or is it the blue(or is it purple?) haired chick?

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
is it evenicle with ecchi cut scenes or like eiyuu senki which is a vn with fight scenes in the middle of the story.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
According to Vndb this has Netorase. Can anyone who has played it give a quick rundown on what the scenes are?

I would like to play it as it seems interesting but would like to know if there really is Netorase or its tagged wrong and has just the classic ntr.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
does someone still have the cheat table laying around? The link died

Last edited:

luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
According to Vndb this has Netorase. Can anyone who has played it give a quick rundown on what the scenes are?

I would like to play it as it seems interesting but would like to know if there really is Netorase or its tagged wrong and has just the classic ntr.
It's optional NTR, if you make bad choices or are bad at the game you'll get NTR scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: Mystermask

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Just letting everybody know that Nutaku released Beat Wars Escalation Heroines in english about a week ago. Its a gacha game based on this as well as Beat Angel Escalayer.

We already have a small community set up

Reactions: PoeTato
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes