Unity Completed Beat Refle [Final] [Qureate, Orgesta Inc.]

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
What does the update bring backNew update? What did you add?
Images re-worked.
Fix the color issue on dump images. and removed lights again.
and teture_replacer is updated.
Just looking at it doesn't make much of a difference.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Images re-worked.
Fix the color issue on dump images. and removed lights again.
and teture_replacer is updated.
Just looking at it doesn't make much of a difference.
I find something interesting, someone did it, we'll see if he finishes it. (he tells me if the image is okay because I see him as corrupt I don't know why)

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I find something interesting, someone did it, we'll see if he finishes it. (he tells me if the image is okay because I see him as corrupt I don't know why)
copy your image file as BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\acstill_501_3_.png
You can check it at EXTRA - MASSAGE - 5th character(chizuru) - 1st scene.(501) NTR mod(cheat)
Story or challenge mode, select chizuru, play "Just in the edge" -> enter NTR mode, you can see it.

BTW, where is the image from ? It looks like leaked. If get the all images, you can make the mod-image packs.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
copy your image file as BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\acstill_501_3_.png
You can check it at EXTRA - MASSAGE - 5th character(chizuru) - 1st scene.(501) NTR mod(cheat)
Story or challenge mode, select chizuru, play "Just in the edge" -> enter NTR mode, you can see it.

BTW, where is the image from ? It looks like leaked. If get the all images, you can make the mod-image packs.
I find it on a page, that image the one who did it I publish it yesterday, we will see if he finishes it.But while you can add that image you publish to the game or can't you? The created only public a single image.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I'm searched.. and found it on LoversLab. and found The Butler too. ^^
I heard that site long ago. but my country block that site. (and many site too)
I'm just signed in that site with VPN. -_-

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
I'm searched.. and found it on LoversLab. and found The Butler too. ^^
I heard that site long ago. but my country block that site. (and many site too)
I'm just signed in that site with VPN. -_-
If there is I found it, that page I do not use much, but the one who made the drawing of the nipples can speak so that he finishes it and also does the genitals, since it would be great to see him in the game.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I replied... but they says..
Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

and It's hard to me use that site. VPN togglling...

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
I replied... but they says..
Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

and It's hard to me use that site. VPN togglling...
I sent him an PM and explained your situation about the vpn, I told him that he wants to talk to him and that an account will be created here to talk to you, I do not know if the message will read it.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I sent him an PM and explained your situation about the vpn, I told him that he wants to talk to him and that an account will be created here to talk to you, I do not know if the message will read it.
May be rule of NEWBIE or something to do who got joined.
It's the site where hard for me to use.(VPN)
I don't care.

theyuanfan

Aug 30, 2021
The common problem of this club's works is that you need to wait for a period of time before you can find some new patches