VN Ren'Py Abandoned Beautiful Dark Love [v0.1.2 Beta] [Wasabi & wise2face]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
there seems to be an error when Natasha gets started on male mc version, you can ignore it and advance but would be nice if you could look into it
Found it. will be fixed in next update. It's just 1 image was named improperly.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
This first Reply is reserved for additional information.

So the game will have 3 releases:Alpha, Beta, Final release.

Before I start to explain what are these versions, I must say that i might be skipping some version releases, for example, The game might straightly jump to Beta release instead of Alpha

• Alpha --- Mostly stable version, might contain minor bugs, might be missing soundtracks and sound effects.
  • Beta --- There will be minor changes in this release. soundtracks, slight adjustments, bug fixes (if there will be any left)
  • Final Version --- Self Explanatory. Final Release.

Between these versions sometimes here is the list of changes that can be made :
  • graphical improvements
  • text correction
  • bug fixes
  • additional content like extra images or text, extra choices.
  • new features. (inventory, relationships and etc)
  • character correction / improvement

For any bugs, glitches and etc, please write a comment here and tag us, or write privately.

Bellow this Point will be any additional information we decide to release to the public, The information will stay here until the next update :

Update 15.11.20 Part 01 :
WE decided to divide the game into 2 parts. Female and Male MC, So people won't feel forced to play a specific gender. Both games follow the same story, there will be crossovers as well, but you are in control of how story progresses and ends. Also characters will be modified in Male version of the game. For example Futa characters will no longer be futas, they will become females. Traps and etc will become females as well. their models will be modified.
so only the "female MC" version .. have futa's & trap's?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.1Alpha APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Wow
Reactions: SlimeDroid

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The game is divided into 2 parts, Female and male games.
Interesting approach - and probably more accessible for a lot of people {like me} than the game that has emoji instead of words...

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.2 APK

• Wow
Reactions: SlimeDroid

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.2 APK

DrueStackPay

Oct 16, 2018
Awww, I was sad when I read on patreon post that updates will be more focused on male mc version, I actually loved the female mc version more, but everyone has different opinions. Continue what you are doing. Love it!

Reactions: Nessiah

Delo0139

Sep 15, 2019
as a man of culture if i see female protag and lesbians in the tags it is something worthy to check out because i'm tired of MC always being male mainly for koikatsu games at least

Reactions: Nessiah

Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
what the hell if i pick male i get trap?? is there any game that let me play normaly as male mc and female heroin

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes