VN Ren'Py Abandoned Beautiful Dark Love [v0.1.2 Beta] [Wasabi & wise2face]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
also sidecomment, but I wish more people created games with futa characters with koikatsu, I know there are plenty of animations but a full on storyline with futa on male/female would be really neat

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
WOW...thats a first timer...i never expected a game with male and female protagonist will lead me to play only the male version, but there is no way i could go after a dick ^^
That brings me to the reason of this post: male and female links are interchanged.

mfl82793

Aug 7, 2020
I really like this game so far. I wouldn't mind and would actually prefer if certain characters "stayed" as a futa or a trap for unique story advances. Along with the ability as the male/female MC to "use the incubus/succubus powers." To possibly change their gender as a part of the story but still being optional for certain characters only. The creator of this game has their vision for this game and I will respect that since I already like it so far. Just an idea I would like to see in this setting. Have at it, good luck, and great health to the creator. :)

Reactions: Silverfan936

SteelAstra

Oct 26, 2020
For the male mc I would prefer for the characters to not change at all or be given a toggle to change if they are a futa or trap, but the choice is understandable.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
also sidecomment, but I wish more people created games with futa characters with koikatsu, I know there are plenty of animations but a full on storyline with futa on male/female would be really neat
For the male mc I would prefer for the characters to not change at all or be given a toggle to change if they are a futa or trap, but the choice is understandable.
I really like this game so far. I wouldn't mind and would actually prefer if certain characters "stayed" as a futa or a trap for unique story advances. Along with the ability as the male/female MC to "use the incubus/succubus powers." To possibly change their gender as a part of the story but still being optional for certain characters only. The creator of this game has their vision for this game and I will respect that since I already like it so far. Just an idea I would like to see in this setting. Have at it, good luck, and great health to the creator. :)

Replying to everyone. The original idea was to be able to Enable or disable futa content. Problem for us is time. Both of the creators are working full-time at office. If we can reach the goal which enables us to fully commit to the game. Than this game would have been a lot different.

1. toggle option to enable or disable futa content - in some cases skipping the animations, where Female MC had to interact with Futa character, bcs in those cases she content was kinda forced on players, because they chose the option to date them. But in case of Male MC, they had to be in relationship. and Sexual interactions was only possible after that, by toggling futa on or off would just switch animations and content.

2.Futa content is fun and funny but problematic in koikatsu. There are many mods which kinda break the game. they are not compatible. For regular content, I am using better repack RX7, But when I want unique animations and interactions for videos I have to use old version RX4. BCS one of the devs of that specific mod refuses to work with other mod creators. Thus ending up with bugged content. So I had to work through this to find a solution.

3.Unique story parts for futa content for example was a threesome with Female MC. The Female MC isn't a bitch and Thus only has Sexual interactions with couple of characters and with minor things. There are several futa characters in her game, but she has sex with only Male MC and 1 of those Futas. and following her route leads to having a threesome with That futa and Male MC. Unique parts also with Futas are that specific futa protecting her bcs she is her girlfriend. In Male Game, they are still friends, but they are the ones being protected by Male MC.

4. As for Incubus / Succubus powers. They do use those powers. With not enough time it is hard to program everything. Originally it was planned to have functions like Mana, skill tree and etc. ATM they have to gather powers to beable to use them. After gaining enough power there will be a small menu where powers will be displayed as text and image. Long story short told Also Spoiler alert - Male MC lost his powers and is trying to regain them, Female MC IS not in control of her powers at the beginning and she has to learn how to control them.

Reactions: Silverfan936

Neoempiricist

Oct 23, 2020
How does this run under Mac OS? I have extracted the files but there does not seem to be a Mac-executable app. Any guidance much appreciated!

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Forgive me if l missed something but l have to ask one question. As a female protagonist, can you have a relationship with only one girl, 2 girls or multiple girls?

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
I could download both versions of the game onto my Mac, but I can't play them. Guess I'll have to wait until a future update or something.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
How does this run under Mac OS? I have extracted the files but there does not seem to be a Mac-executable app. Any guidance much appreciated!
It doesn't have a mac buid. I guess I will make one and upload today. Hopefully it runs without bugs.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
I could download both versions of the game onto my Mac, but I can't play them. Guess I'll have to wait until a future update or something.
Mac version wasn not included there. I will make a separate build for mac and upload today. Hopefully it runs without bugs

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Forgive me if l missed something but l have to ask one question. As a female protagonist, can you have a relationship with only one girl, 2 girls or multiple girls?
By default with 1 or no one. But you can build up relationship with other girls. It's just for some characters building relationships will be very hard. Betty for example is Lesbian, but becomes Bi, Lilith and Emilia are Straight, buuuuuuut..... Don't want to spoil to much, they will have relationship, which leads to unexpected turn of events.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
By default with 1 or no one. But you can build up relationship with other girls. It's just for some characters building relationships will be very hard. Betty for example is Lesbian, but becomes Bi, Lilith and Emilia are Straight, buuuuuuut..... Don't want to spoil to much, they will have relationship, which leads to unexpected turn of events.
So having multiple relationships or a ' harem' will have unforeseen consequences? As in, you're better with 1 rather with more than 1 but you can stay with the others as close friends?

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
there seems to be an error when Natasha gets started on male mc version, you can ignore it and advance but would be nice if you could look into it

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
So having multiple relationships or a ' harem' will have unforeseen consequences? As in, you're better with 1 rather with more than 1 but you can stay with the others as close friends?

You have an option to just stay as friends with others while you can build harem with the rest of the girls. but in some cases you will still have sex with a girl but stay as friends in the end.

Reactions: randomname2243

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
there seems to be an error when Natasha gets started on male mc version, you can ignore it and advance but would be nice if you could look into it
Found it. will be fixed in next update. It's just 1 image was named improperly.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes