VN Ren'Py Abandoned Beautiful Dark Love [v0.1.2 Beta] [Wasabi & wise2face]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Still cant play. The game just wont open

Windows 10.
0 errors, just the game doesn't open, I tried both normal and compressed version with the same result.
Probably something is wrong with your windows. Try running with administrator and compatibility mode windows 7/8.

There are 3 files log.txt, or errors.txt, traceback.txt

Those files contain information why game doesn't launch, it should be somewhere inside game folder

Somebody reported same issue on f95 qbout games not launching, he fixed this issue by changing default language and region to usa english

RSVSPAIN

Jul 5, 2018
Probably something is wrong with your windows. Try running with administrator and compatibility mode windows 7/8.

There are 3 files log.txt, or errors.txt, traceback.txt

Those files contain information why game doesn't launch, it should be somewhere inside game folder

Somebody reported same issue on f95 qbout games not launching, he fixed this issue by changing default language and region to usa english
I've found those files but they are all .pyo not .txt, btw is like they are corrupted or some and I can't find nothing important to understand the error.

I also tried running with administrator and Windows 7/8 compatibility mode without any changes

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
For some reason every version of this I try to download is tripping my virus protection on BDL.exe and python.exe. Never had that happen on this site with a Renpy game before.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
For some reason every version of this I try to download is tripping my virus protection on BDL.exe and python.exe. Never had that happen on this site with a Renpy game before.
Well, that's something new. Probably because of the plugins we use. But it is virus-free. Depends on what antivirus you use? most of the antiviruses are Viruses itself. For example, if you test avast antivirus with other good antiviruses it will trigger as a virus.

The best one, for now, is Bit Defender and Malwarebytes. Test with Malwarebytes and no viruses.

To all - We're working on Scene 3 and scene 4 for Hiro route. Here is a small poll about it.

Reactions: riadhloch

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just gave it a try and gotta say the art and animation are beautifully rendered (honestly it was so smooth it blew my mind). Sure there are some bugs, but as this is an early release its to be expected, nothing completely game breaking though. I for one look forward to more scenes, and more overall updates. (y)

Reactions: Wasabi777

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Just gave it a try and gotta say the art and animation are beautifully rendered (honestly it was so smooth it blew my mind). Sure there are some bugs, but as this is an early release its to be expected, nothing completely game breaking though. I for one look forward to more scenes, and more overall updates. (y)

First of all thank you for your interest in the game. Yes there are still few bugs, we're trying our best to fix them, also if we can reach our goal there will be drastic changes, which will blow everyone's mind. Renders will improve and there will be a lot added to the game.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.0 Alpha APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

gengi

Oct 12, 2019
hello i think my game has a error cause when i played this game it said 'black not found' and it goes back to the main menu and can't figure out waht the problem here?

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
hello i think my game has a error cause when i played this game it said 'black not found' and it goes back to the main menu and can't figure out waht the problem here?
There was errors and issues with the previous release, if it is possible press ignore there to skip that render. that's a render error and it can't find 1 render. Soon we will be releasing the next update. it will be out this weekend or on Monday or Tuesday.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
huh, so now instead of it being a single version I guess its a version with each mc, if its less trouble for development I guess thats ok, plus double the fun

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
If I play as a male mc can I still see futa content.
from my knowledge of the previous build I believe the only futa character interacts explicity with female mc and female characters overall, unless there is some futa on male/male on futa content on male mc version?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes