VN Ren'Py Abandoned Beautiful Dark Love [v0.1.2 Beta] [Wasabi & wise2face]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Is there a reason why there's no back button like other games? I also got a few error codes while playing the game. I got one when I clicked on the "Play the next episode as Hiro?" after I got pushed off the school roof or I jumped into the water. I kept getting error codes during the Lily scene in the Nurse's office(?). Also, when you click the "What does Lily want?" that option leads to an error code that you can't escape from. One last question, is what do the different colors mean (Yellow, Green, Red)?

Other than that, I do like the game and the animations are well done.
Ok we will check on those errors. That's kinda odd. We weren't getting error codes. So probably something happened during build of distribution.

Back button is there actually. First button is the back button.

We apologize for inconvenience caused. We might release fix for those either today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Zontany

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Loads of errors; some paths are inaccessible in this version.
  • Can't play the second day as Hiro on any of the three paths (not from the main menu - episodes either)
  • On the aggressive(?) route you can't choose to 'Comfort her' with Lilly
  • You can't choose 'I should stop here' on the next choice
  • Can't choose 'Sorry. Step back.'
  • Can't choose 'I'm your friend'
  • On the 'What does Lilly want?' path it crashes when it gets to the camera/cum options of the scene
  • And you again can't choose 'Don't force and comfort her'.
Also, the current end of content (just after Lilly wakes up to Risa's sexsomnia) is very abrupt, and with the amount of errors in the current version I'd honestly thought yet another thing had gone wrong.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
  • Can't play the second day as Hiro on any of the three paths (not from the main menu - episodes either)
  • On the 'What does Lilly want?' path it crashes when it gets to the camera/cum options of the scene
Also, the current end of content (just after Lilly wakes up to Risa's sexsomnia) is very abrupt, and with the amount of errors in the current version I'd honestly thought yet another thing had gone wrong.

Zontany the error was found and fixed. I will upload the game shortly. about in 3 hours

Reactions: Zontany

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I also ran into image load problems when trying to take things from Hiro's perspective. I'm an old developer so like to fix things for myself when I run into errors with these games. That involves my unpacking rpa archives and decompiling renpy when the dev has withheld the source files. That didn't solve anything in this case since it looks like you were trying to pull images from your dummy folder when there isn't anything there (your version of programming by implementing everything as stubs first?).

Anyway, I think this is the first time I've ever seen unrpyc run into what may be a python2 bug when trying to decompile renpy bytecode. It happens with your scripts, the renedit_functions and the __define in the ramen plugin like:

Code:
Error while decompiling ./script2.rpyc:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/EGG-INFO/scripts/unrpyc.py", line 164, in worker
    no_pyexpr=args.no_pyexpr, comparable=args.comparable, translator=translator, init_offset=args.init_offset)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/EGG-INFO/scripts/unrpyc.py", line 137, in decompile_rpyc
    translator=translator, init_offset=init_offset)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/decompiler/__init__.py", line 46, in pprint
    decompile_python=decompile_python, translator=translator).dump(ast, indent_level, init_offset)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/decompiler/__init__.py", line 89, in dump
    super(Decompiler, self).dump(ast, indent_level, skip_indent_until_write=True)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/decompiler/util.py", line 29, in dump
    self.print_nodes(ast)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/decompiler/util.py", line 120, in print_nodes
    self.print_node(node)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/decompiler/__init__.py", line 106, in print_node
    self.dispatch.get(type(ast), type(self).print_unknown)(self, ast)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/decompiler/__init__.py", line 433, in print_label
    self.print_nodes(ast.block, 1)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/decompiler/util.py", line 120, in print_nodes
    self.print_node(node)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/decompiler/__init__.py", line 106, in print_node
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/decompiler/__init__.py", line 651, in print_menu
    self.advance_to_line(condition.linenumber)
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'linenumber'
The last time I looked, either renpy or unrpyc wasn't ported to python3 yet.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Im having all those errors too.

for this one mine didnt crashed, but when clicking through camera angles 1 and 2 it flashes for 1 sec then nothing, just black screen.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Im having all those errors too.

for this one mine didnt crashed, but when clicking through camera angles 1 and 2 it flashes for 1 sec then nothing, just black screen.

I also ran into image load problems when trying to take things from Hiro's perspective. I'm an old developer so like to fix things for myself when I run into errors with these games. That involves my unpacking rpa archives and decompiling renpy when the dev has withheld the source files. That didn't solve anything in this case since it looks like you were trying to pull images from your dummy folder when there isn't anything there (your version of programming by implementing everything as stubs first?).

Anyway, I think this is the first time I've ever seen unrpyc run into what may be a python2 bug when trying to decompile renpy bytecode. It happens with your scripts, the renedit_functions and the __define in the ramen plugin like:

Code:
Error while decompiling ./script2.rpyc:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/EGG-INFO/scripts/unrpyc.py", line 164, in worker
    no_pyexpr=args.no_pyexpr, comparable=args.comparable, translator=translator, init_offset=args.init_offset)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/EGG-INFO/scripts/unrpyc.py", line 137, in decompile_rpyc
    translator=translator, init_offset=init_offset)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/decompiler/__init__.py", line 46, in pprint
    decompile_python=decompile_python, translator=translator).dump(ast, indent_level, init_offset)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/decompiler/__init__.py", line 89, in dump
    super(Decompiler, self).dump(ast, indent_level, skip_indent_until_write=True)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/decompiler/util.py", line 29, in dump
    self.print_nodes(ast)
    self.print_node(node)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/decompiler/__init__.py", line 433, in print_label
    self.print_nodes(ast.block, 1)
    self.print_node(node)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/unrpyc-0.1-py2.7.egg/decompiler/__init__.py", line 651, in print_menu
    self.advance_to_line(condition.linenumber)
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'linenumber'
The last time I looked, either renpy or unrpyc wasn't ported to python3 yet.

Probably you downloaded the "compressed version" which wasn't made by us, and was compressed by modder, or you downloaded old version which actually did have bugs, I Re-uploaded the fixed version 2 hours ago, The mega version and the drive version are working. Also check first post for additional info.

Check this video for a demo. It contains spoiler of those 2 specific scenes fast forwarded.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
i like the futa&trap tags
is there a special choices to make .. to get them? or is it a "sooner or later u'll view them" thing...?

basically you're interacting with futa character from the start, but the sexual content is in scene 8 and 9 and quite fun scenes.

Reactions: 9inchz

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
It crashed as soon as you click the 'cum' button though, but because of the fact that 'camera 1' and 'camera 2' also weren't working I just left the point as it is, since that's as good as crashed as you can't do anything at that point.

Neepster

Apr 6, 2018
might be a mistake and correct me if im wrong but on home page it say futa/trans and in here trap, shemale
it's not the same trap shemale is on the gay league

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
might be a mistake and correct me if im wrong but on home page it say futa/trans and in here trap, shemale
it's not the same trap shemale is on the gay league
There is no separate tag for "futa" only or trap only. I used what was present. The game features shemale = futa, later in game she can be made full female. There are or is a trap as well (not decided if there will be 1 or multiple traps), and the one present here now is female in male's body and it will 7ndergo operation as well and depending of players choices, will become male or female.

Reactions: Neepster

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
It crashed as soon as you click the 'cum' button though, but because of the fact that 'camera 1' and 'camera 2' also weren't working I just left the point as it is, since that's as good as crashed as you can't do anything at that point.
Did you try reuploaded version? Soon after the release i reuploaded the ge fix couple of fixes. That's why compressed version was removed.

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
Originally was going to wait for more content to make up my mind whether or not to support (because I really like the three different routes and genres), but seeing you not getting that much support yet is criminal so i'll be with you for at least a while. Can't wait for more and good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wasabi777

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Did you try reuploaded version? Soon after the release i reuploaded the ge fix couple of fixes. That's why compressed version was removed.
I did, this comment was in response to an earlier comment from before the the fixed version was uploaded.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Originally was going to wait for more content to make up my mind whether or not to support (because I really like the three different routes and genres), but seeing you not getting that much support yet is criminal so i'll be with you for at least a while. Can't wait for more and good luck!
Thank you very much. That did motivate me to do 30-50 renders only today. Going to work on it as soon as i get home.

So at this rate i might finish 2 scenes for "small update"

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes