VN Ren'Py Abandoned Beautiful Dark Love [v0.1.2 Beta] [Wasabi & wise2face]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Jezabelstein

Apr 22, 2020
Female protagonist is a no go for me. Don't want to see a girl banged by multiple guys/futa/whatever, and I'm not a woman I don't feel right playing as a female.
Other than that, I see a lot of work, this is a good beginning.

Reactions: Z98 and Valdazz

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Female protagonist is a no go for me. Don't want to see a girl banged by multiple guys/futa/whatever, and I'm not a woman I don't feel right playing as a female.
Other than that, I see a lot of work, this is a good beginning.
actually she is not being banged by multiple Futas and Males. That's the point. Risa only allows 1 futa and second MC to have sex with her. As for the rest, she is dominating other girls. Harem queen route is manipulating hero and others and making Hiro bang other girls. As for services, she may give other guys minimal services like handjob, footjob, but no blowjob or penetration.

It's something like this - not everyone is a bitch. Some characters interact with 1 male or futa, some of them with multiple of them. Depends on the character.

Also Male character comes in after playing some scenes. If we manage to implement scene 10+ scenes, male character will be available at that point.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Almost There

Our update is very close. Are you ready?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Thanks. It's not quite as we were expecting, but will be still fun. by "fun" more ways than 1
I have seen you are still at only two patrons, hope this game gets more support with its appearance in the "Latest Updates" section! But this would mean the other patron leaks the update here (because I do not leak content except news from devs I support). Hmm...

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
I have seen you are still at only two patrons, hope this game gets more support with its appearance in the "Latest Updates" section! But this would mean the other patron leaks the update here (because I do not leak content except news from devs I support). Hmm...
Thanks for your support. Probably we will get more patrons after the "Hiro update" Which will be in next patch. Hiro becomes playable character.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
The story appears interesting, and I don’t really mind the two protagonist approach. But by reading the OP seems like the game has a clear focus on futa/trap content. So yeah, that’s a no for me, especially because it appears that is the female protagonist herself the one involve in those scenes.

Reactions: Look-see

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
I was downloading just to check it out, but I saw when I checked last page on this thread it was a female protagonist so started reading a bit more and cancelled the download. Not really my cup of tea playing as a woman and then switching to a man sometimes. Plus the forced trap interactions would be a big turn off for me or especially if the traps are interacting with women you are going for. If you could play the whole game as a man and avoid certain fetishes you seem to be heavily gearing game towards I guess it would of been more in my lane.

But no issues, it is what it is and I am sure a certain audience will be in to it. Just posted to give my view on why I won't be playing as it may give insight about why certain people don't play. But I am sure others will enjoy, so no issues here. Perhaps also label up top it is female protagonist in the tags. I don't see it anywhere at least on my end. Best of luck.

Reactions: Partomatic

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
I was downloading just to check it out, but I saw when I checked last page on this thread it was a female protagonist so started reading a bit more and cancelled the download. Not really my cup of tea playing as a woman and then switching to a man sometimes. Plus the forced trap interactions would be a big turn off for me or especially if the traps are interacting with women you are going for. If you could play the whole game as a man and avoid certain fetishes you seem to be heavily gearing game towards I guess it would of been more in my lane.

But no issues, it is what it is and I am sure a certain audience will be in to it. Just posted to give my view on why I won't be playing as it may give insight about why certain people don't play. But I am sure others will enjoy, so no issues here. Perhaps also label up top it is female protagonist in the tags. I don't see it anywhere at least on my end. Best of luck.
It has both male and female protagonist, as for the tag i don't know why but devs are removing it.

And no it's not "sometimes" in each episode you can choose male or female. For now game contains mostly female protagonist, but in later update there will be more male protagonist content. And there is no trap content yet. Only couple of scenes, and it's not even specified who is trap lol.

And review does say "king or queen" so up to a player if he or she wants to play as female or male.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
The story appears interesting, and I don’t really mind the two protagonist approach. But by reading the OP seems like the game has a clear focus on futa/trap content. So yeah, that’s a no for me, especially because it appears that is the female protagonist herself the one involve in those scenes.

Not really. This update just includes more futa content. Right now there are 9 scenes. 8 and 9 are focused on futa in female route, the rest is just female protagonist content, there is a masturbation scene, there is male interacting with female.

In male route there is mff and male-female interactions

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Scene01_H_02_Women08.png Scene01_H_04_Maria08.png

acondo Legendary101

Don't judge book by it's cover. these 2 images are example from "male protagonist route" , both ends with a sex scene. Even in female protagonist route there is male-female interaction. Female masturbation scene, and not even once, but multiple times in different routes. Although yes there is couple of futa content involved and there is a warning issued for now, but in next "big" update, that even will be skipable.

If you like humor and couple of quite kinky and interesting characters (females), this will be quite enjoyable game for you.

in the next small update (which will be in 1 or 2 weeks) , there will be something like a "preview" added in the game, so you will know what is upcoming. The next big update will be mostly focused on male protagonist.

As for why there are no tags of the female and male protagonists, probably modders are removing them and I don't know why.

ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
Love trap content. Seems from comments that many rely on comments verses giving it a chance. Never found a game that ticks all my boxes and I always read comments but that is not my determining factor in giving a game a chance, especially if it's free! Looking forward to checking this out. :)

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
I just downloaded a 3gb file for a 5min gameplay ;-; m so sad
Sorry, probably you played male protagonist part, male protagonist part is 5 minutes long, because there is only 1 scene, female protagonist part is 9 scenes, which is about 1 hour game play probably. depends how fast or slow you play. there are total of 900 renders roughly.

But cheer up, as next update is focused on male protagonist mostly, about 90% of it.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
according to comments i should wait for next update before trying this game out.

out of curiosity though as a female protag can you avoid futa/trap content? i dont mean skip i mean avoid it entirely?

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
according to comments i should wait for next update before trying this game out.

out of curiosity though as a female protag can you avoid futa/trap content? i dont mean skip i mean avoid it entirely?
Explanation what means skipping the content -
By default they will just be friends. In the future there will be option to "persuade" futa to take surgery, and if you decide to skip the content by default she will undergo the operation and will become full female.

This update we didn't include skip option because that was basically half of the content for this update.

As for next update. There will be 1 small update in 1 or 2 weeks, which will add 1 more scene of male route, and in 1 month (+- 10 days) there will be about 3 or 4 more scenes of male protagonist route. Roughly first update will have 100+ renders, the big update will have 500+ renders.

And there will be somewhat 100 renders of female protagonist route.

Since you played female part, there will be crosses as well, between male and female protagonists and other characters from female protagonist's route.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why there's no back button like other games? I also got a few error codes while playing the game. I got one when I clicked on the "Play the next episode as Hiro?" after I got pushed off the school roof or I jumped into the water. I kept getting error codes during the Lily scene in the Nurse's office(?). Also, when you click the "What does Lily want?" that option leads to an error code that you can't escape from. One last question, is what do the different colors mean (Yellow, Green, Red)?

Other than that, I do like the game and the animations are well done.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes