satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2018
Love the art, good luck with this one dev

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Looks good... lemme try this... Is there are route for that Purple-Haired Girl? ;)

polipi

Jun 2, 2019
3DCG, Animated, Humor, Female Protagonist, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Teasing, Domination, Multiple Endings, Various Positions, Domination, Submissive,
Is there more than one kind of domination or just a lot of it ? :)

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Is there more than one kind of domination or just a lot of it ? :)
This is not much of a spoiler, but I might as well share information -
1. There are 2 playable characters, both have them can be dominating type or submissive, depends on what the player chooses. So there are always options.
2. Since we're interacting with various characters in-game, they have different kinds of personalities, So some of them are dominating Type, some of them are submissive types. So either you can be dominative or submissive type with them.
3. Those characters can be dominating or submissive to each other during gameplay. In some cases those will be on-rail story kind of events, but in some cases it is up to you as a player how things go.

Everything is determined by the player, that means you. There will be a Point system implemented, these points are various kind of relationships.

For some events, there are requirements to fulfill to trigger them.

so short answer to your questions is: a lot of dominations. But because of Patreons rules some of them have to be implemented via a patch.

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
This is not much of a spoiler, but I might as well share information -
1. There are 2 playable characters, both have them can be dominating type or submissive, depends on what the player chooses. So there are always options.
2. Since we're interacting with various characters in-game, they have different kinds of personalities, So some of them are dominating Type, some of them are submissive types. So either you can be dominative or submissive type with them.
3. Those characters can be dominating or submissive to each other during gameplay. In some cases those will be on-rail story kind of events, but in some cases it is up to you as a player how things go.

Everything is determined by the player, that means you. There will be a Point system implemented, these points are various kind of relationships.

For some events, there are requirements to fulfill to trigger them.

so short answer to your questions is: a lot of nominations. But because of Patreons rules some of them have to be implemented via a patch.
Probably needs to just change those under genre as Female and Male Domination instead of just Domination appearing twice for formality’s sake is probably what he meant.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Probably needs to just change those under genre as Female and Male Domination instead of just Domination appearing twice for formality’s sake is probably what he meant.
yeah forgot to change that mistake in genres. corrected "male domination, and "female domination"

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thank you for sharing your game!

For me this was too short to really say much about; as of the current build there is only a female protagonist, no sexual content, and two choices to make so it is skimpy as far as "demos" go. Maybe it gets better but this short bit is very dark and it doesn't look at all like the game will "lighten up" as it goes along. Especially as the player is left hoping that all the other characters besides the MC suffer horribly for how they treated her or stood by and allowed her to be treated. Which is an issue since I don't see how any of what we've seen in this Alpha will lead to a lewd VN where we'd want to see either this protagonist or the promised male protagonist fuck anyone besides each other. Even in a dominating manner I'm not interested...

The art looks good and I wish you the best of success with the game.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Thank you for sharing your game!

For me this was too short to really say much about; as of the current build there is only a female protagonist, no sexual content, and two choices to make so it is skimpy as far as "demos" go. Maybe it gets better but this short bit is very dark and it doesn't look at all like the game will "lighten up" as it goes along. Especially as the player is left hoping that all the other characters besides the MC suffer horribly for how they treated her or stood by and allowed her to be treated. Which is an issue since I don't see how any of what we've seen in this Alpha will lead to a lewd VN where we'd want to see either this protagonist or the promised male protagonist fuck anyone besides each other. Even in a dominating manner I'm not interested...

The art looks good and I wish you the best of success with the game.
for now, it seems short, because there are only 3 routes here and in total there are 205 renders. the Game is divided by scenes. First release has 6 scenes. Next update will have more Renders, but not sure how many scenes. Although I'm at 200 renders so far, probably there will be something like 500+ renders.

As for the "lightening up". You will see the result, but it depends on the choices you will make in-game. As for Sexual Content- there was something planned, but those renders had many glitches, had to remove it. it will be re-added in 0.0.1 Alpha release or 0.0.2 Pre-alpha release. As for additional information about releases, I'm updating information in the second post.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
for now, it seems short, because there are only 3 routes here and in total there are 205 renders. the Game is divided by scenes. First release has 6 scenes. Next update will have more Renders, but not sure how many scenes. Although I'm at 200 renders so far, probably there will be something like 500+ renders.

As for the "lightening up". You will see the result, but it depends on the choices you will make in-game. As for Sexual Content- there was something planned, but those renders had many glitches, had to remove it. it will be re-added in 0.0.1 Alpha release or 0.0.2 Pre-alpha release. As for additional information about releases, I'm updating information in the second post.
Yeah, I only mentioned the lightening up because the game has a "humor" tag and it definitely wasn't in this first release.
It seems this is planned to be a dom/sub game only, if it was part of the content I'd be fine but in reading the thread the sexual content looks to focus only on that aspect of sexuality. Anyway, best of luck with your game. :)

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes