VN Ren'Py Abandoned Beautiful Dark Love [v0.1.2 Beta] [Wasabi & wise2face]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
We're going Serious Changes in the game, for more information you can check the second reply on this post.

Every single update, sometimes polls and various kind of information will be posted there. also when the game updates, that information will be deleted and renewed with new version updates.

Right now there is 1 poll and we would like your feedback on it. It will be much appreciated and the time for next release depends on that poll

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Thanks for the info and Poll! Looking forward to the newer version release! As put, I like trying newer and different things, and this is right up my alley, in all sorts of way. I like the new pics vs the old, more characters, more interactions, more "realism" to the game, ya know? Good luck with the update!

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Thanks for the info and Poll! Looking forward to the newer version release! As put, I like trying newer and different things, and this is right up my alley, in all sorts of way. I like the new pics vs the old, more characters, more interactions, more "realism" to the game, ya know? Good luck with the update!
Thanks. Besides remade images, there were a lot of changes. As you said, new characters, remodeled characters, even extra scenarios "spoiler alert" - early sex scene, route-specific images, also for example in scene 5 route 1 and route 2 had same text and images, route 2 has a completely new set of images and text. .

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Finally played through the pre-alpha today, and I really liked what I played. Really looking forward to when the Alpha release comes out, as I am curious to see what improvements have been made, and new things have been added! I already had a feeling I would like it, and I definitely was not let down in the slightest. Here's to That, and might have to see about dropping into the Discord....

• Love
Reactions: Wasabi777
Dec 1, 2017
Good luck to you guys, the interface(it's REALLY nice) and overall graphics are top notch. I'm still unsure of the story(?) probaly because a lot of things will be presented in chapter 2.

Also that's a lot of characters.

Very good game i recommend it a lot.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Is there much sexual content at this stage of the game, or is it only setting up the world at this point?

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Is there much sexual content at this stage of the game, or is it only setting up the world at this point?

If we include french kiss as well, There are 3 sexual content for now. Well, that's the beginning. usually, games don't include sexual content at all at this early stage. But it's kinda representing what kind of personality do those characters have. But these are more emphasized sexual content, the rest are minor things.

But in the next release there will be much more sexual content, to compare now there are 380 renders, while in the next release there will be more than 500 renders. Also, join the discord channel, sometimes we spoil future content.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
From what I read, the game time now is longer then one day ingame, but with the new release it looks like that it ends after the first day and get you back to the main screen.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
From what I read, the game time now is longer then one day ingame, but with the new release it looks like that it ends after the first day and get you back to the main screen.
Generally, all of the content in-game is 1 day. But as the sandbox will be added in most likely next day, after that you choose how the day ends and what actions you do. In next release we will add partial-sandbox, from scene 7-9, but if we manage to add 10-11 as well, there will be full sandbox in 11 scene.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Maybe the music for the sex scene isnt good for this game, i think its better something else

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes