What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Old translations are not compatible with the new ones.
Delete tl folder before unpacking the game in the old game directory

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
if I understood, week1+2.rpa is only needed to compressed and android version? or is it needed in the normal version a well?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Sh..t, I really tired doing everything in a hurry.
Thank you for letting me know. Mediafire's link is fixed
hi, question. ive replayed the game several times, but have only encounters mc playing with herself, glory hole blowjob, a handjob scene with the thug, and lesbian scenes. is there any actual sex in this game? any actual repetable anal sex scenes and stuff? i intend to write a review, and wish for it to be as honest to my experience as possible. but my few playthroughs have featured no penetrative sex, despite the tags saying there is

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
please update tags to remove anal sex and vaginal sex. dildo is foreplay, not sex. its hella misleading. tags should only be applied once the content is actually in the game.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
hi, question. ive replayed the game several times, but have only encounters mc playing with herself, glory hole blowjob, a handjob scene with the thug, and lesbian scenes. is there any actual sex in this game? any actual repetable anal sex scenes and stuff? i intend to write a review, and wish for it to be as honest to my experience as possible. but my few playthroughs have featured no penetrative sex, despite the tags saying there is
There are them in the gallery, exactly one scene for each action. Opened it using a mod. In the game itself, I was never able to achieve these scenes, only lesbian content, so I’m actually not sure that this is possible in principle. Although I don’t exclude the possibility that I’m just a lesbian somewhere deep down in my soul and subconsciously avoided sex scenes in this game and the point is not at all that they are not here.)

Reactions: Kezza329

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
That's funny to see how someone rates my game low because of ZERO PENETRATIVE SEX when the very first teaser in the game thread is an animated gif that shows that penetrative sex )))

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
That's funny to see how someone rates my game low because of ZERO PENETRATIVE SEX when the very first teaser in the game thread is an animated gif that shows that penetrative sex )))
directly @ me next time. we're adults. and hey a review is based on our experiences. if youre constantly getting upset and offended by reviews you dont agree with, youre in the wrong profession. games development is about embracing all opinions, even negative. but all i see you do is slate and complain the reviews you disagree. someone said the mc was unattractive, you did the same childish remarks on the thread saying theres nothing constructive. then i add a indepth review, being constructive, but also being honest FROM MY EXPERIENCE ON MY PLAY THROUGHS. and somehow thats not good enough? your attitude stinks dude. people have reguarly asked you questions in regards to sex content, and you ignored them. i asked several times, latest being in February, you ignored it. maybe start answering Regular asked questions, and stop taking reviews as an attack. i get it. its your baby, but once you open it to the public, you open it to critique. your game is good. but it could be better. be upset by the review, complain about it. but its a fair and HONEST review

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
lets clear it up then, that gif aside. is there repeatable vaginal and anal sex, straight sex in the game presently? its a simple yes or no. if you dont answer, then all we can do is as we've been doing and thats assume by our personal experiences dude. im not meaning to be rude or confrontational. but i find it ridiculous that you act so offended when people review your game with anything but the best ratings. now i do agree, some reviews are fkn stupid. that i do agree with. hence why i put some effort in to breaking down what my personal gripes are with it. and somehow you still wanna complain? id of respected if you had directly quoted me, so we could engage in conversation. but you did it in such a childish and laughable manner, as if youre a bratty teenager complaining about a person in the same room, but speaking as if theyre not there. its rude, and it lacks professionalism. you are your brand man. i enjoy your game. but i didnt encounter any sex with max stats. no straight anal sex at all. and that my big fetish is anal. and it has the anal sex tags. i get you complaining about the ridiculous reviews. but mine? cmon dude. you're in the wrong industry if you take reviews super personally, and then take to the same threads to indirectly talk about any review that isnt a perfect one. i am also a game developer, in the non NSFW genre, in the main stream one specifically. its easier said than done to not feel personal about it. but you gotta try not to. its apart of the industry, whether you like it or not. if you let it discourage you, or you take to mocking or indirectly speaking of them in a chilidish manner. it aint gonna paint anyone negatively but you

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
directly @ me next time. we're adults. and hey a review is based on our experiences. if youre constantly getting upset and offended by reviews you dont agree with, youre in the wrong profession. games development is about embracing all opinions, even negative. but all i see you do is slate and complain the reviews you disagree. someone said the mc was unattractive, you did the same childish remarks on the thread saying theres nothing constructive. then i add a indepth review, being constructive, but also being honest FROM MY EXPERIENCE ON MY PLAY THROUGHS. and somehow thats not good enough? your attitude stinks dude. people have reguarly asked you questions in regards to sex content, and you ignored them. i asked several times, latest being in February, you ignored it. maybe start answering Regular asked questions, and stop taking reviews as an attack. i get it. its your baby, but once you open it to the public, you open it to critique. your game is good. but it could be better. be upset by the review, complain about it. but its a fair and HONEST review

that there are infact ZERO PENETRATIVE STRAIGHT SEX SCENES IN THIS GAME.. WHICH TRULY SUCKS...
Doesn't it sound like you give your opinion / experience as a fact? You don't say that you can't find any penetrative sex in the game. You say that I'm lying that my game contains penetrative sex. That's what I don't like. I say you nothing about everything else.

PS: I added hint system that contain hundreds of hint showed when that are actual for you. I thought it's a a cool feature that would help players a lot. Does it so useless?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Doesn't it sound like you give your opinion / experience as a fact? You don't say that you can't find any penetrative sex in the game. You say that I'm lying that my game contains penetrative sex. That's what I don't like. I say you nothing about everything else.

PS: I added hint system that contain hundreds of hint showed when that are actual for you. I thought it's a a cool feature that would help players a lot. Does it so useless?
you need to read my review again. rather than skimming it. i wont take to insults. but if all you saw was me saying there was no sex, you clearly didnt read my review. i said in my Playthroughs there was no sex

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023

1714200499912.png

and also notice this where i carefully word it and i never say DEFINATELY NONE. i say "IT SEEMS TTHAT MY WORRY MAY BE TRUE, THAT THERE ARE INFACT ZERO PENETRATIVE SEX SCENES" AKA MAY. YOU JUST FOCUSED ON THE "THERE ARE INFACT ZERO PENETRATIVE SEX SCENES" but see my wording 1714200553354.png

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
lets clear it up then, that gif aside. is there repeatable vaginal and anal sex, straight sex in the game presently? its a simple yes or no. if you dont answer, then all we can do is as we've been doing and thats assume by our personal experiences dude. im not meaning to be rude or confrontational. but i find it ridiculous that you act so offended when people review your game with anything but the best ratings. now i do agree, some reviews are fkn stupid. that i do agree with. hence why i put some effort in to breaking down what my personal gripes are with it. and somehow you still wanna complain? id of respected if you had directly quoted me, so we could engage in conversation. but you did it in such a childish and laughable manner, as if youre a bratty teenager complaining about a person in the same room, but speaking as if theyre not there. its rude, and it lacks professionalism. you are your brand man. i enjoy your game. but i didnt encounter any sex with max stats. no straight anal sex at all. and that my big fetish is anal. and it has the anal sex tags. i get you complaining about the ridiculous reviews. but mine? cmon dude. you're in the wrong industry if you take reviews super personally, and then take to the same threads to indirectly talk about any review that isnt a perfect one. i am also a game developer, in the non NSFW genre, in the main stream one specifically. its easier said than done to not feel personal about it. but you gotta try not to. its apart of the industry, whether you like it or not. if you let it discourage you, or you take to mocking or indirectly speaking of them in a chilidish manner. it aint gonna paint anyone negatively but you

Yes​

That gif is from my game, and it was added quite a long time ago.
01.jpg

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello,
I have a question about the pizza delivery person.
What exactly do you have to do here for a relationship or sex scene to occur?
Please help.
Thanks

Sorry for my English

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019

:oops:o_OWhat other clues and what do they suggest? And most importantly, where are they??

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
View attachment 3578533

and also notice this where i carefully word it and i never say DEFINATELY NONE. i say "IT SEEMS TTHAT MY WORRY MAY BE TRUE, THAT THERE ARE INFACT ZERO PENETRATIVE SEX SCENES" AKA MAY. YOU JUST FOCUSED ON THE "THERE ARE INFACT ZERO PENETRATIVE SEX SCENES" but see my wording View attachment 3578540
That's right, I didn't read your review very carefully. Like any other guy who would come to read it. And the first statement in cons is " 1. zero penetrative sex content AT ALL"
Of course, it they would read carefully that would read thatyou
Hello,
I have a question about the pizza delivery person.
What exactly do you have to do here for a relationship or sex scene to occur?
Please help.
Thanks

Sorry for my English
There's no sex with pizza delivery guy & girl for now. Honestly, it's not in the nearest plans.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019

Yes​

That gif is from my game, and it was added quite a long time ago.
View attachment 3578547
Well, yes, these scenes in the gallery are what I was talking about. Only they didn’t give them to me in the game...
Although I did everything I could within my understanding in this game to get the main character at least some kind of relationship with at least someone male...

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes