What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Oh look a hairy fetish gam... oh wait not anymore :mad:
Edit: Oh looks like we have a choice in game and he's not removing all the hairy scenes, great to know!

Last edited:
Reactions: kizzyjurassic

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
I really love the option you have given "to shave or not to shave"! I like my women to be "natural" and unshaven! It adds a little mystery to their story like a present waiting to be unwrapped! I will be watching your work and if you continue do show promise as you already have, I will subscribe to your Patreon. Thanks again for the very cute "hairy" model you have chosen!

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Bad news, everyone. The actress playing MC has just "accidentally" suffocated the actor playing a thug in this game with her hairy bush during a face-sitting during the rendering. :oops: Bad girl! :devilish: So, uh, yeah, next update after today's update will be *slightly* delayed while the studio hurriedly look for an actor replacement and hope the players doesn't notice any difference in next update. :sneaky:

A totally true story. :WeSmart:

-R. Monotoli
Chief Executive Officer and Chairman
GotFaceBushed Inc.
"We are GotFaceBushed, a psychiatric care office treating people traumatized by bush face-sitting since 1999."

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I have found a bug that doesn't allow you to watch any movie except for erotic.
It's supposed that when you're watching TV, you will get randomly boring, erotic, fun, sad erotic, or fun erotic movie (20% chance for each.)

Right now, I'm uploading v. 0.0.2b, where this bug is fixed. I'll update the links ASAP.

This bug makes some content unavailable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Whoa whoa!!! Fucking cute!
1085144_p18.png

I'm so happy about the shaving option. I would never suggest removing a kink from a game but I couldn't play it before now. Thank you for sharing your progress with us.
Edit: Just to clarify, I'm happy you left it as an Option. Removing it entirely would have been a tragedy. Not enough hair options on the market if you ask me.

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Oh look a hairy fetish gam... oh wait not anymore :mad:
Edit: Oh looks like we have a choice in game and he's not removing all the hairy scenes, great to know!
Well, for starters, I do this game just for fun. When I was uploading the initial release, I didn't think about hairy fetish at all. It was just a storyline. MC was unshaved because she neglected herself because of the stress. Then she decided to start a "new life" and decided to get rid of body hair. But then I found out that quite a lot of people would like my character to be unsaved. They liked my game, and their arguments made me implement shaving options.
I want to clarify that I didn't do this because I wanted to get a lot of patrons.
Of course, I really appreciate the people who support me. I saw their profiles. For some of them, I'm the only developer they're supporting, and it's just v0.0.1. It worth a lot - not their money itself, but their intentions to support me.

I know that I'd get more followers if I made shaving options just before the game started. But I'm not going to do that. It would be kind of story-breaking.

I wouldn't like that my game was considered as a hairy fetish game. It's just an option. The game is not about that.

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
wow i love this game, have everything what female prot need to have in just one picture or animation from light body hair to other parts and even emotion expression, when walking enjoying playing, not looking like some plastic doll and jumpin from one picture to another..... i wish best for this project and you have new patreon :D so dont ruin game only fast fuck and that's a message for devs :p sometimes is better lore and some chosen sex scenes, economy of game (money), growing up sex life slowly, school, buying appartments, cars, skill system... etc.... anyway this kind of games i love to play :D (y) (y) (y)

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
This game looks great and it will be one of my favourites. I hate the bush, so it's good as an option, but doesn't mind it being part of the story.
Anyway, well done and keep it up! :)

Reactions: Babalon and zegamez

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Ok so this was a lot shorter than I expected. I don't think there is enough to go on to write an official review just yet.

The premise for the story is really good though. I'm genuinely anxious to see how her future love life will turn out so the game is doing something right. There are so many image variations when I least expect them, it really goes the extra mile there.

Looking real nice so far. Looking forward to more.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Will there be content related to cooking skill? Or maybe it's better to order a pizza to meet pizza guy again?
I also wonder how possibilities of making money will look?
Speaking of money I tried continue shopping with groceries until there was 0 money left and then bought a swimming suit leaving a -50 balance - not big deal, just a funny thing :)

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Speaking of foot-fetish - I was very pleasantly surprised to see that the way it's implemented is MC being interested in others' feet, as opposed to wanting others to worship hers. Rare, maybe even unique, for f-protag games

Reactions: zegamez

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
zegamez, I must praise you for more renders of her with the red bush worthy of a ginger goddess (hehe) in v0.0.2, not to mention the new bush on Dolly. I've taken 60 screenshots of images with pubes, which is double that of 30 I took from previous version. :oops: Screenshots for, uh, "research" purposes; for the science, of course. :giggle: Hehe

Anyway, so I've gone through a refresher by starting all over because of that shaving option. In playing it through again, I just realized there was another aspect I forgot to praise in your work which was the attention you gave to other elements of her appearance. Namely, the jewelry such as necklaces and earrings. Most games don't bother with that level of details, unfortunately. It made her quite adorable. Not to mention that a necklace dangling against her breasts during sex or something would be erotic...

I also liked how you did several hairstyles over the course of an entire day, which I feel is yet another great thing about the game. There were at least three or four hairstyles she went through in a day. I think you could look into different hairstyles for daytime on different days. One of the hairstyle looks I am particular to is the ponytail laid over the shoulder, like those in Google image search result . I think it's cute but I am not sure if that kind of hairstyle would work on her.

Now on to the story itself... After the violation on train, MC mentioned having read an article where, when sexual abuse is inevitable, the victim starts getting pleasure from the process which help her keep sanity. That was interesting and I am guessing you have researched this psychology thing before developing this story? Also, the fact that she was feeling a mix of disgust and pleasure about her assailants should make for yet another interesting conflict internally for MC. It will be interesting to see how that conflict play out internally in her, how she will deal with it, and how she will resolve it.

In that scene where she went to cellphone store, her reaction was hilarious. Like she was OMG at new phone's price and then she went OMG again at older phone's price, just looking down at the floor with a sort of defeated look. xD

And that line where MC said "It is not a RenPy game where you can just scroll the mouse wheel up and make another choice", that was great. haha and that was kind of an ironic reference considering that you can in fact scroll back/forward in this game. hehe

Finally, I can't help but see her resemblance with Melody from the eponymous game. Maybe she is Melody's long-lost sister and we all didn't know it? :oops: :ROFLMAO: Fortunately, unlike Melody who was all bald down there (sad!), at least you have an option to keep bush for MC which really pleased me. :p

P.S. Oh, by the way, that line "Only whores shave pussy bald, don't they?" was kind of funny. I know it's not your intent but it was kind of nice dig at people who liked them bald. Hehe. Just kidding, everyone, don't get mad at me LOL :ROFLMAO: #bald-bush-rivalry

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes