VN Ren'Py Abandoned Beaverdale Falls [v0.2.2 Bug Fix] [DeviousDev]

DeviousDev

Titans Trainer & Beaverdale Falls Developer
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
After day 2, whenever I talk to any NPC it brings me back to the girls' house, any dialogue just shows their house front.
That sounds like a huge issue. I'm not sure how we missed that, but we'll fix that right away. Thanks for the info!

DeviousDev

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
I can't do much, I can't see Zara (I see the Girls House instead, though I can read the dialogue) and I can't start the Isabelle quest, since there is no one I could ask, the classrooms are empty all days long, I stopped after five uneventful days.
I apologize for the bug where it leads the players back to the girls' house instead. We will fix it right away.

As for Isabella, right now there is no content for her. Our next update will finally feature her story, along with new UI updates to help players keep track of what to do.

zenneh

Oct 5, 2017
Hmm Enjoyed what I got to see so far - but found that i could progress much further with the bugs I kept getting. I kept clicking on doors in the school and would end up in an entirely different location (usually Deliahs house)

Felt that this could be due to the map refusing to close and just simply hiding behind the ui of where your currently are.

• Sad
Reactions: DeviousDev

DeviousDev

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Hmm Enjoyed what I got to see so far - but found that i could progress much further with the bugs I kept getting. I kept clicking on doors in the school and would end up in an entirely different location (usually Deliahs house)

Felt that this could be due to the map refusing to close and just simply hiding behind the ui of where your currently are.
We apologize for the many bugs in the game, and we are aware that it impedes the players from progressing further into the story. My team and I will work on whatever we can, but in the meantime, we are also open to suggestions on fixing the bugs, if there are any!

Reactions: MrCrowley666

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Niggle: in the school, when I hover over the doorway to get to the language/humanities corridor, it's supposed to highlight so i can click on it and go to that area, but it just flickers. I have to mash the button to get it to let me go to that area.

• Wow
Reactions: DeviousDev