• creampie
  • group sex
  • male domination
  • multiple penetration
  • ntr
  • sex toys
  • swinging
  • vaginal sex
The "game" doesn't contain a single scene that features any of the above tags...
All of those were in the old version of the game, which I think is still linked to this page.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Why does this game contain the following tags?:
  • anal sex
  • cheating
  • creampie
  • group sex
  • male domination
  • multiple penetration
  • ntr
  • sex toys
  • swinging
  • vaginal sex
The "game" doesn't contain a single scene that features any of the above tags...
Heck the new version of game has only just begun. You sound like an impatient woman dude. It could eventually contain all of those tags for real but who knows. If it gets finished at all that is?????

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Why does this game contain the following tags?:
  • anal sex
  • cheating
  • creampie
  • group sex
  • male domination
  • multiple penetration
  • ntr
  • sex toys
  • swinging
  • vaginal sex
Because there was not created a new thread for new 2.0 version and most of tags are for old version 1.0.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
that progress tracker was also last updated two weeks ago. can get a better idea where the next update might land once dev gets around to updating the tracker.

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
When to expect new version? or has the Dev again gone on silent mode??
I’ll be updating the chart today as well :) new version is being worked on at a considerably fast pace with what time I have! I’m also constantly checking the forums, itch.io, and discord for feedback and I’m in the late stages of final scene renders/ posing

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Dinner Date.jpg

It seems I can never make a post on the 1st of the month! Always ends up being on the second lol. Hope you all are doing FANTASTIC because I am.

The release as you guys can see by my progress bar under the about page is coming in hot. I am more than excited for it and I'm sure you all are as well.

Not much to update you guys on besides that I'm here for any questions, I also have a friend who will be helping me with the walkthrough come this release and I know a lot of folks have been asking for it.
Anyways, take care and have a great evening :)

3.40 star(s) 96 Votes