Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Which version to play?

1.0 or Episode 1 - Part 1?

What's the difference between the two?
1.0 is the old version of the game.

Episode 1 Part 1 is the new version of the game. It is a rework of the old version.

No reason to play the old version, unless you want to see what the game used to be (hot mess that went off the rails pretty badly). The rework is what is being updated now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Which version to play?

However it is worth noting that as of writing this version 1.0 still has a great quantity of content, albeit with an abrupt end. As I've said to others, it comes down to style preferences, I remember version 1.0 as having a much heavier ntr focus, specifically raceplay and "behind his back" stuff.

The episode 1 - part 1 has more of a focus on amicable 'swinger' type relationships, so if you prefer that, play new one, if you prefer other style, play old.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Which version to play?

Go with ProGamer Johnny advice.

v1.0 has a lot of content, is pretty good/interesting, depending on your preferences, and some choices. It is "done/finished", has 3 to 4 endings, well, it's really 1 ending, with 3 to 4 variations...lol One variation is sort of, consoling, but not completely satisfying given what transpired...lol

Episode 1 - Part 1, it might be considered a "re-work" of the original, and to a degree that's true, but this E1p1 version is very different in many ways. Right now, I do have a worry it could go "off the rails" like the 1st one, if this project gets rushed, abandoned, or anything like that.

My personal opinion, between the two, I prefer E1p1, so far. V 1.0 wasn't horrible, but after a certain point, it was a bit messy, and took a very hard left turn at Albuquerque...lol It felt like the dev rushed to get an "ending" with some sort of "options" just to have a "completed" rather than "abandoned" project. Again though, it's worth a "play" if NTR is definitely your "thing".

Reactions: Zoober89

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah it does feel like it will be a while before I can watch another man dick down Zoey and Claire again especially because the next update is for the love path but good things come to those who wait.

Also am I the only one who likes to pretend the sharing route is called love route number 2?
The stuff I saw was pretty romantic imo.

I really liked how the mc acted in those scenes.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I see one of the tags is "Male Domination"...how strong is that as a theme? How controlling can you be as a player?
Current version: Ep1 - p1
As the "reader", your choices determine how the characters behave.
The MC can be fairly dominant and Chloe submissive on the "love" path, all about your choices.
On the sharing/NTR path, MC and Damien can be dominant, depending on choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chloe does have a dominant "stat", and there are a few scenes (again, your choices) where Chloe is the more dominant over MC on the sharing/NTR path.

If you're measuring on a scale, the "male domination" is mildish, they don't tie her up and spank her or anything. But, it's clear in the scenes that the male character is the dominant role. Depending on how you perceive/interpret it, could appear that Chloe is doming from the bottom, that's kind of how mildish the "male domination" is in the story...

Old version:
Wouldn't exactly consider the MC as dominant at all. There is a small, limited path to be "assertive", but it's a really short trip/game that way.
Other male characters can/are dominant, but again, depending on how you perceive it, Chloe is basically doming from the bottom.

Last edited:
Reactions: FARR1989

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
I stopped supporting the game, whats the point of trying to satisfy NTR fans and haters at the same time and releasing a small update every 7-8 months, at this rate next NTR content will be well over a year, but lets say it will be worth the wait, what will we be getting as of new content? The black dude already slept with Claire and Zoey, whats new going to happen in terms of NTR? Claire already cheated on him by having sex with him behind her husbands back while he was asleep, idk if thats considred cheating too since he already let him screw both of them. As a person who loves NTR i dont feel like this game will have new things to offer

Last edited:

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
I stopped supporting the game, whats the point of trying to satisfy NTR fans and haters at the same time and releasing a small update every 7-8 months, at this rate next NTR content will be well over a year, but lets say it will be worth the wait, what will we be getting as of new content? The black dude already sleot with Claire and Zoey, whats new going to happen in terms of NTR? Claire already cheated on him by having sex with him behind her husbands back while he was asleep, idk if thats considred cheating too since he already let him screw both of them. As a person who loves NTR i dont feel like this game will have new things to offer
What? You telling me doubling the devs workload and splitting development times and resources doing two complete opposite types of content might not be a such a good idea after all? Thats crazy

Reactions: youke886

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What? You telling me doubling the devs workload and splitting development times and resources doing two complete opposite types of content might not be a such a good idea after all? Thats crazy
While I chuckled at the comment, if we're being honest that's not the issue here. Even doing 2 paths at once; spending a few hours a day on renders would be sufficient to release a (not huge) but honest sized update every few months. This game doesn't even see that - so it strikes me much more as a dev that goes super passionate; working 30+hrs a week on this for several weeks, produces a big release, then loses interest for many months, then gets engaged again, hence loplusd's cycle above.

3.30 star(s) 92 Votes