Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I just replayed this and it never gets to the part where they invite the black guy to shag them, not sure why as I chose NTR.
Presuming you have the most updated version (if not both story paths cut off with the Zoey convo at the kitchen counter), it should be very easy to get to the “double date”, especially with the walkthrough/cheat choices enabled/added.
Been a few minutes since I played this one, but if I recall correctly, to get the “double date”…
1. You can’t be on the “love” path, even with NTR enabled.
2. There are a few choices that will “kill” the “double date” route, obviously avoid taking those…lol

Two key indicators:
- The private date with Claire, if she’s not telling you the NTR story, wrong path. There’s also a zoey story, lunch picnic, that is different if you’re on “love” vs “lust/share” path, it involves the neighbor guy, either watching her or having sex with her.
- The later convo with Zoey (in the house at the kitchen counter) that precedes what would be the double date, if the story is “ending” after that convo, you are on the love path (not updated past that point, yet), made a choice that ”killed” the double date, or don’t have the most updated version, because the “lust/share” is the only story path that goes beyond that last key Zoey convo.

Apologize I can’t be more specific, been a little while since I played, and also unclear what exactly you’re getting in that Zoey convo to determine if you’re on the right path. I recall there being one or two very clear convos with Claire that determine which “way” you’re going, just have to be sure you’re picking the NTR/share route in those convos. The early convo, to enable/disable NTR is one, and then there’s another a little later on. You can still be on love path even if you enable NTR in that first/early convo, which is at the gym if I recall correctly.

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
almost half a year without another update and the next update is supposed to be just one route (the romantic one). And This still on Episode 1 Part 1
This is the problem with these kind of games. It will take forever, even more if we wait for two routes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
almost half a year without another update and the next update is supposed to be just one route (the romantic one). And This still on Episode 1 Part 1
This is the problem with these kind of games. It will take forever, even more if we wait for two routes
Yeah tbh this is a bit concerning, considering when the last update dropped typist said that the next update was almost ready (the romance route one), and that it would be releasing shortly after. I believe it was supposed to release in like December or January. Here we are in March, nearing April, and we don't have the supposed almost finished update. I really like the game, but I'm not sure what the point of announcing an update was coming soon, that apparently wasn't even close to ready.

I appreciate what the devs who make these games do, and in the case of this game, it's high quality stuff. I'm looking forward to the next release whenever that may be, I just hope the dev doesn't announce something they can't deliver on again, no need to jump the gun.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah tbh this is a bit concerning, considering when the last update dropped typist said that the next update was almost ready (the romance route one), and that it would be releasing shortly after. I believe it was supposed to release in like December or January. Here we are in March, nearing April, and we don't have the supposed almost finished update. I really like the game, but I'm not sure what the point of announcing an update was coming soon, that apparently wasn't even close to ready.

I appreciate what the devs who make these games do, and in the case of this game, it's high quality stuff. I'm looking forward to the next release whenever that may be, I just hope the dev doesn't announce something they can't deliver on again, no need to jump the gun.
Last I remember, the romance route update was scheduled for Valentine's Day :censored:

I don't think it's an inflammatory statement at this point to observe history often repeats itself. Unfortunately there seems to be 3 categories of games on this site: Those lazily made with frequent updates, those well-made with very sparse updates, and the exceedingly rare with both. So far this finds itself in the second category, along with stuff like WiaB.

w34k

Oct 21, 2022
I guess the Steam version is just Episode 1 Part 1 available in the downloads here, right?

Gasaraki69

Jul 8, 2018
I love this redo of the game. Very looking forward to seeing more. It really sucks that there are very good games out there but lot of times the games gets dropped for no reason. Not having any updates for half a year is not good.

Last edited:
Reactions: sluraplea
3.30 star(s) 92 Votes