Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
100% on board with that! It'll make it easier to tune out Claire and focus on the real girlfriend which is Zoey :WeSmart:
i've thought the same thing before. Claire can do whatever the hell she wants long as i have Zoey. what was really hot though in the beginning of the game was Claire watching MC and Zoey encouraging it and getting off....that's gonna be my second favorite route after Zoey monogamy love route if it gets developed too....

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I will just help the two sisters strenght their bound by fucking both of them at the same time

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I quite like Claire and Zoey is amazing. I just want Claire to have a white chocolate route alternative. :HideThePain:
:HideThePain::HideThePain:

In the small chance it does, it'll likely be wal-mart bought chocolate whereas the dark variety will continue to be sourced from the finest swiss chocolatiers.

I'd love for the dev to make me look like an idiot in a year.

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
:HideThePain::HideThePain:

In the small chance it does, it'll likely be wal-mart bought chocolate whereas the dark variety will continue to be sourced from the finest swiss chocolatiers.
Yeah, I'm already feeling like the skeevy neighbor guy will play the role of Wal-mart chocolate.

I'd love for the dev to make me look like an idiot in a year.
You and me both!

conho

Jan 7, 2019
I would love to see that scene from old version, when she offers mc to fuck her pussy while using black dildo in her ass! So hot, to see her training own ass hole to get a Real monster shaft. (not her boyfriend cock for sure!), dont forget the nice lingerie set that sexy white one) ;)....

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I think it was awesome that I could have sloppy seconds with Zoe
If there are more scenes like that on the sharing path I might explode from excitement.

I would love to help Zoe & Claire pick out outfits for their dates with other men.
My girlfriends deserve nothing but the best.

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
I would love to see that scene from old version, when she offers mc to fuck her pussy while using black dildo in her ass! So hot, to see her training own ass hole to get a Real monster shaft. (not her boyfriend cock for sure!), dont forget the nice lingerie set that sexy white one) ;)....
liked the old version when Claire told the BF her ass was not for him!
and liked the new version when Zoey offered up her virgin pussy to a virtual stranger to mess with the BF's head!

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
liked the old version when Claire told the BF her ass was not for him!
and liked the new version when Zoey offered up her virgin pussy to a virtual stranger to mess with the BF's head!
Was it really to mess with his head?
I took it as Zoe understanding the mc's fetish and giving him extra options.

It was actually really sweet & romantic of her tbh.

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Was it really to mess with his head?
I took it as Zoe understanding the mc's fetish and giving him extra options.

It was actually really sweet & romantic of her tbh.
mess with his head, but not in a bad way! more like she knew it would get him off... I like it when the one you desire most of all (waifu?) f*cks strange guys for your love!

Reactions: yandex and Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
mess with his head, but not in a bad way! more like she knew it would get him off... I like it when the one you desire most of all (waifu?) f*cks strange guys for your love!
I never thought of that.
Now I have even more love for my sweetheart.

I hope one day Claire & Zoe fuck the same dude together while I watch.
Maybe I could even hold both their hands at the same time?
That would be so romantic.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
I think it was awesome that I could have sloppy seconds with Zoe
If there are more scenes like that on the sharing path I might explode from excitement.

I would love to help Zoe & Claire pick out outfits for their dates with other men.
My girlfriends deserve nothing but the best.
And insist on no panties!

• Love
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92 and conho

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
It would be awesome if Claire came home one day with her vagina overflowing with semen from some random guy.
I would gently lay her on our bed and start kissing up her legs and inner thing.
Once I get to her honey pot I will feast on the gooey treat she has brought home for me.
And finally I will make love to her beautiful vagina and show Claire how much she means to me.

3.30 star(s) 94 Votes